Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-13-2020, 07:22 PM   #1
Dexxx305

Drives: Camaro SS
Noob with a L99

Sup guys I’m new to the forum and new to the Camaro scene. I have a 2010 Camaro SS L99 with long tube headers and a caí that’s straight piped with an x pipe. I’m looking to install stage 2 cams. I also plan on installing a 102mm TB with bigger fuel injectors And later on 3.91 gears. But my main objective now is the cams. Google brung me here after searching for a full kit. I guess you guys are here to help me? I’m looking for everything that comes with installing cams that way I can have everything ready for the install and not have to worry about missing something. I’m really sorry if this is the wrong thread or forum to be asking. But thanks in advance.
Attached Images

Dexxx305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 07:56 PM   #2
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Welcome... I'm sure we have quite a few that can help with cam install specifics.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:14 PM   #3
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
Welcome! Once the mod bug bites it can be evil.
I'm slightly biased but would get in contact with Gwatney Performance AKA GPI.
Andrew is a member on here and could probably send him a PM to acammer, sure he'd be happy to offer some advice as he's part of the GPI team. GL with your build.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:48 PM   #4
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
welcome but this is the 6th gen forum you want https://www.camaro5.com/forums/
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote