Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 07-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
9072SS/RS

Drives: 2011 camaro 2SS RS
LG/stainless works/kooks

anyone running LG
Headers
full exhaust
cam

looking for any feed back on their products. Iv'e seen enough threads on sw/kooks and know what their about.
Jre/comp cam> are good products but anyone have one from LG?

I am on the fence with all the Performance Parts that are out there.
they seem like they have Great parts and before i pull the trigger on anything just would like some feed back on LG in peticular.

Also the step down headers from stainless, do they really provide extra "8 HP" just from that?

Too many products to choose from and i know they are all good products but i want the best bang for the buck going with the na route.
9072SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:22 AM   #2
2010abmss

Drives: 2010 ABM SS
I had the lg system on my last 2010 and absolutly loved them it sounded awesome and the fit was superb one of the best systems out there for us with their system plus an ADM cai and jre tune I put down 426 & 409
Old 07-12-2012, 05:42 AM   #3
9072SS/RS

Drives: 2011 camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010abmss View Post
I had the lg system on my last 2010 and absolutly loved them it sounded awesome and the fit was superb one of the best systems out there for us with their system plus an ADM cai and jre tune I put down 426 & 409
did you have headers and full exhaust?

i dig those numbers.

thanks for your post.
9072SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #4
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
LG are some great headers. I've heard the mufflers are made by Borla but I can't confirm that. Either way they sound good. They aren't cheap though. Then when you want them ceramic coated like I did they'll really cost you compared to others.

If LG fits in your budget then I would go with them. They make quality stuff.

If you're looking for pricing on LG products, contact Ivan@Southwest Speed on here. He is an LG vendor and should be able to hook you up.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #5
2010abmss

Drives: 2010 ABM SS
Yes I had full exhaust sounded great
Old 07-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #6
Rage
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO... FTW!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6 Cyber Grey
LG SuperPros are great headers. Love them. They have the expansion chamber which consitently puts down more torque than any other header.
CAI inc. cold air intake, LG G6x3 cam, Patriot Gold Extreme Dual springs, Titanium retainers and locks, LG SuperPro 1 7/8 Long Tube headers with full 3" exhaust, DynoMax VT mufflers, SLP 4" tips, Moroso catch can, Race Ready electronic exhaust cut outs, Full painted Razzi body kit, Headlight Armor Smoke taillight and marker blackouts, T-Rex aluminum upper and lower grille, Polished aluminum front and rear bowties. Professionally installed and Dyno Tuned by HorsePower Sales, Pompano Beach FL.
Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
Anthony @ LG Motorsports

Drives: 1994 1LE / 2006 Z51 Corvette

We have been making headers for the C5/C6 Corvettes for years and years now. We were the first to have a full complete bolt on kit for the cars in a long tube header design back in 1998. We continue to produce them for Corvettes and now Camaro's as well.

Race proven design taken right from what we learn on the track, put to use to make the most HP and TQ across the board for your Camaro!

They are full stainless steel and are covered for life to the original owner.

Hit me up if you have any questions at all!
Anthony @ LG Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote