Greatest thread EVER!
gtfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:24 AM   #16
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by getchapull View Post
The only thing you need to worry about is how many Thai hoochie mamas you can stuff in the back seat.
This sounds like something for a game show on this forum...... How many cuties can we stuff in a ZL1, God made women only (personal preference cause it's my ZL1). The winning guesser gets a prize, one of the cuties.
Bangkok_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:28 AM   #17
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
Yum!! I do loves me some Asian women.
Nice pic. How did you get that? I've never seen them allow you to take their picture. This must be some promotional pic or something to draw you in. The background from what I can see looks authentic. Maybe before the bar opened.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:48 AM   #18
Mark R

Drives: 2018 ZL-1
I pulled it off a forum post I saw a while back. Here is one more, a Japanese girl I think.

Not to go too off topic, but I'm a couple of months away from marrying a Chinese woman. She is sweetest, nicest woman I have ever met. Hard working, a great cook, frugal with money and resources, and good looking. A dream come true for me.
Attached Images

Mark R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:52 AM   #19
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Drives: '21 Wild Cherry ZL1
Let me see if I can get this to work.
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2020, 01:24 PM   #20
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Quote:
I pulled it off a forum post I saw a while back. Here is one more, a Japanese girl I think.

Not to go too off topic, but I'm a couple of months away from marrying a Chinese woman. She is sweetest, nicest woman I have ever met. Hard working, a great cook, frugal with money and resources, and good looking. A dream come true for me.
That pic is almost certainly from a bar here, Soi Cowboy, or Pattpong. I'm actually thinking about bringing my car down there and having the girls lay all over it while I take pics, LOL
Congrats on your impending marriage, and you're right. She's Japanese. I lived in Okinawa, Japan for 20+ years. My ex is Japanese. Was wonderful when she was young. But that's another story that maybe we should take private. Anyways, being in Japan is how I picked up my first real brand new sportscar, my 2002 Rx-7 #0822 of the last 1500 made. Then I immediately modded it to get 385 RWHP and still be warrantyable (beyond that I'd a definitely void the warranty). At 2700 pounds, she was a blast, no traction control, you must be able to drive. Because she had a 1.5 way Limited slip diff and not just a regular limited slip, every time I gassed it, I was like a dog off the chain. So now I bought this new 2019 ZL1, lot more horses, but like 1100 pounds heavier. Also a lot more technology. So I don't know whether I want to drive with traction control and stabilitrak on or off. My 7 was very predictable with an incredible center of balance. So I'm truly looking forward to see how I handle this ZL1 beast. See how much my skills have deteriorated since I sold my 7 in '09. Everybody says that I'll be breaking traction fairly easy. My actual concern is more with this ediff. I don't know and don't like not knowing when it's going to lock up on me and when it's not. Passing cars while accelerating? At least not yet do I know. So any input from you guys would be nice. I certainly don't want to find out the hard way in a ditch. I get the car next month. I pick it up from the dealership in Bangkok. So the cowboy girls pics should be fairly soon thereafter.
Old 10-20-2020, 01:41 PM   #21
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok_ZL1 View Post
That pic is almost certainly from a bar here, Soi Cowboy, or Pattpong. I'm actually thinking about bringing my car down there and having the girls lay all over it while I take pics, LOL
Congrats on your impending marriage, and you're right. She's Japanese. I lived in Okinawa, Japan for 20+ years. My ex is Japanese. Was wonderful when she was young. But that's another story that maybe we should take private. Anyways, being in Japan is how I picked up my first real brand new sportscar, my 2002 Rx-7 #0822 of the last 1500 made. Then I immediately modded it to get 385 RWHP and still be warrantyable (beyond that I'd a definitely void the warranty). At 2700 pounds, she was a blast, no traction control, you must be able to drive. Because she had a 1.5 way Limited slip diff and not just a regular limited slip, every time I gassed it, I was like a dog off the chain. So now I bought this new 2019 ZL1, lot more horses, but like 1100 pounds heavier. Also a lot more technology. So I don't know whether I want to drive with traction control and stabilitrak on or off. My 7 was very predictable with an incredible center of balance. So I'm truly looking forward to see how I handle this ZL1 beast. See how much my skills have deteriorated since I sold my 7 in '09. Everybody says that I'll be breaking traction fairly easy. My actual concern is more with this ediff. I don't know and don't like not knowing when it's going to lock up on me and when it's not. Passing cars while accelerating? At least not yet do I know. So any input from you guys would be nice. I certainly don't want to find out the hard way in a ditch. I get the car next month. I pick it up from the dealership in Bangkok. So the cowboy girls pics should be fairly soon thereafter.
There’s a display in the performance menu that shows Ediff slip % if you want to monitor it.
Old 10-20-2020, 02:01 PM   #22
Mark R

Quote:
On the street, you should leave all the nannies on for a while, until you get used to it. Otherwise, it is very easy to gas it and go sideways, especially from a dig. Then you can turn off traction control, and give that a try. Then go into race mode, and you will see 5 sub-menus that will give you less and less intervention, as you go down the list. I only use Sport with all nannies on 99% of the time, even on my top speed run last weekend.

Definitely get those pics and post them up. My favorite car paired up with my favorite women would be a real treat to see.
Old 10-20-2020, 02:13 PM   #23
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Nice pic. How did you get that? I've never seen them allow you to take their picture. This must be some promotional pic or something to draw you in. The background from what I can see looks authentic. Maybe before the bar opened.
I've got some good ones from Soi but can't post here.

Have to keep the thread clean you know...
Old 10-20-2020, 03:45 PM   #24
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
I've got some good ones from Soi but can't post here.

Have to keep the thread clean you know...
Feel free to send those over to me. For research purposes, of course.

Don’t worry, the wife knows I have a thing for the oriental variety.
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2020, 03:51 PM   #25
Mark R

Me too. Asking for a friend....
Old 10-20-2020, 04:08 PM   #26
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Quote:
Me too. Asking for a friend....
We all know this is in your future.
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2020, 04:35 PM   #27
Mark R

Lol !!
Old 10-21-2020, 12:29 PM   #28
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Quote:
On the street, you should leave all the nannies on for a while, until you get used to it. Otherwise, it is very easy to gas it and go sideways, especially from a dig. Then you can turn off traction control, and give that a try. Then go into race mode, and you will see 5 sub-menus that will give you less and less intervention, as you go down the list. I only use Sport with all nannies on 99% of the time, even on my top speed run last weekend.

Definitely get those pics and post them up. My favorite car paired up with my favorite women would be a real treat to see.
So what I'm feeling from you is that this is going to be harder to control than my 7 was. I guess I'm going to find out. I could slide my 7 pretty easily on the daily....

https://www.facebook.com/mike.shroed...02546569773791

This is my daily sliding..... I mean driving. Fun breaking traction at will. Nothing crazy, on the public roads. Sport cups just couldn't hold this to the road with the gearing it had. And with the diff locking up on acceleration, in the turns, it was expected drift city every time. We'll see how much harder this Camaro will be to handle than my 7. I'm excited to drive her. Also, I had to get an automatic. I had no choice if I wanted the last ZL1 for sale at this dealership. But I'm thinking I'll be using paddles sometimes. This will also be a first for me.
So how did the top speed run go? How stable does she feel? Any front end lift or drift?
Already talked to my girl, she said ok. We will take the car to Soi Cowboy and try to get the girls to model with the car