Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 05-09-2022, 10:09 AM   #29
xplct

Drives: 2022 camaro 2ss 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1925 View Post
Yep same here gave up the bike about 2 years ago, way to many close calls and almost being paint on the side of a vehicle. Thought about getting a bike again this year and chose the 22 Camaro SS instead. I think I chose wisely.
I will get another one day, but its just going to be for track only, Ive had many bikes, mostly Hayabusa's in the past, and a custom street glide, my wife used to ride too, we both stopped at the same time. I do miss it.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:05 AM   #30
TXCSSU
Account Suspended

Drives: 2022 ZL1 M6/Nissan Leaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZPirate View Post
That seems odd that she wasn't cited since she rear ended you. Is Texas a comparative fault state?.

I honestly think it was because she was an old cootch and I look a little young for my age. Also, my SS does look more sporty and she was driving around in a dumpy minivan. What irritated me is that the POS was apologizing to me but once the cops got there, she apparently lied to them and claimed that I cut in front of her at the last second and aggressively stopped. I hate people sometimes.
TXCSSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 12:07 PM   #31
ZPirate

Drives: 2023 Summit White Camaro ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCSSU View Post
I honestly think it was because she was an old cootch and I look a little young for my age. Also, my SS does look more sporty and she was driving around in a dumpy minivan. What irritated me is that the POS was apologizing to me but once the cops got there, she apparently lied to them and claimed that I cut in front of her at the last second and aggressively stopped. I hate people sometimes.
I gotcha. I know someone else that the same thing happened to. The driver rear ended them and then the driver and passenger claimed that the car they hit changed lanes in front of them. It is amazing what people will do.
2022 Rapid Blue 1SS 1LE M6 (delivered 2/19/22) (Sold)
2009 BMW 135i (Sold)
ZPirate is offline   Reply With Quote