Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 08-09-2015, 08:57 PM   #1
anglwngss
Texas Camaros

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
Show and Shine Winners?

Are there pictures of the winners of the car show?
Old 08-09-2015, 09:18 PM   #2
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
There was a car show? I thought that was the parking lot at night. I heard some airplanes got of course over the weekend.
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 05:53 AM   #3
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglwngss View Post
Are there pictures of the winners of the car show?
I know, I have no idea how hard it would have been judging so many great ride. I mean there was a ton of really great looking cars, great themes, great color combinations. So much thought went into so so many cars. I do want to see a pic of the one that took first.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 06:11 AM   #4
J Wilkins

Drives: a camaro
I will try to get the names and photos uploaded as soon as I can, need to get that list from my judges? I do have some posted on our Facebook page currently: Derby City Camaro Club
J Wilkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 10:52 AM   #5
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
I know, I have no idea how hard it would have been judging so many great ride. I mean there was a ton of really great looking cars, great themes, great color combinations. So much thought went into so so many cars. I do want to see a pic of the one that took first.
I have to agree, the cars this year really amazed me. The time, effort and passion so many put into them is impressive. Can't tell you how many I stopped at Saturday afternoon and complimented them on their work. Either I missed something at the previous fests I've been to, or these cars are getting better and better.
I told the judges walking around "good luck" as they had a tough job that day.

Nice seeing you again Hank, I'll try to get with heinzd01 and see if it's possible to arrange a Fall or Spring "fluid change" Day at his father's garage again. Maybe get some new faces out and give them Mod advice.

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:33 PM   #6
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
I have to agree, the cars this year really amazed me. The time, effort and passion so many put into them is impressive. Can't tell you how many I stopped at Saturday afternoon and complimented them on their work. Either I missed something at the previous fests I've been to, or these cars are getting better and better.
I told the judges walking around "good luck" as they had a tough job that day.

Nice seeing you again Hank, I'll try to get with heinzd01 and see if it's possible to arrange a Fall or Spring "fluid change" Day at his father's garage again. Maybe get some new faces out and give them Mod advice.
great seeing you too SilverIce!!! We had some fun mod days together with the Ohio group. Would love to see them all again. Probably got a few new members on both sides of the state line that would meet up.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:49 PM   #7
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

Drives: '11 2SS L99 SGM, '18 2SS, M6, HWSE
These cars are getting better, I can remember the 1st Indy fest when a few cars stuck out from the crowd. Now it's more than you can remember that are just over the top totally tricked out from top to bottom and all tastefully done! I know some of the old guard thinks new cars have no place at a "car show" but these cars are far from stock, there is a lot of time and $$$ invested.
cadyshac is offline   Reply With Quote