The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Maintenance: Wash, Wax, Detail, Bodywork, Protection

Old 10-09-2014, 11:23 PM   #1
SR-71

Drives: 2015 Z51 Coupe 2LT Shark/red
XPEL Costs

Anyone know the approximate cost to have XPEL Ultimate professionally installed on all the critical areas of a C7?
SR-71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:34 AM   #2
mowilson329

Drives: 2014 Stingray 1LT/Z51
SR-71,

Just now having this done by a very reputable company in Jacksonville, FL and wanted to give you a comparable price point for this area. The company I am using for the XPEL installation is covering the entire front, whole hood, both fenders to the doors and both mirrors for $1600.

Plus, for another $120 he is going to wrap my chrome strip and my rear spoiler in CFM.
Old 04-19-2015, 07:33 PM   #3
NC C7

Drives: 2014 CRT C7
After recently getting my first paint chip (very small to everyone else but huge to me) I started to think about some xpel on the front end of my car. I found a professional installer who does work on the side at his house and his price sounds reasonable but I wanted to hear a few opinions before saying yes to the deal. His price is $440. to cover the headlights and the front end of the car from the bottom of the hood (at the seam) down. Also covering the mirrors. He said he would cover the lower portion of the hood also if after doing the other work it still looked like it needed a little more. The price is with him supplying everything. Thanks
NC C7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:50 AM   #4
REVVIC

Drives: 2014 Z51 Velocity Yellow
Xpel Cost

A year ago I paid $850.00 for the front half, lens covers, mirrors and rear quarter panels next to doors up to the horizontal body seam, plus door edge guards.