The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 12-14-2022, 11:37 AM   #1
Dero908

Drives: 23 2SS 1LE 6M Rapid Blue
New from NJ

Just put in my order for a Rapid Blue 2SS 1LE. Been lurking around here for a while, but now that I pulled the trigger on the car it looks like ill be spending a lot more time here. Ill be sure to post some pictures once its gets delivered.
Dero908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 11:41 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 12-14-2022, 02:29 PM   #3
Hippy
Hotwheels

Drives: Hotwheels Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to Hippy
Congrats on the new ride.. Being in jersey you messy be very it our in this weather unless it's your daily

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2022, 08:35 AM   #4
Dero908

Drives: 23 2SS 1LE 6M Rapid Blue
PLANS HAVE CHANGED!!!

Was bored the other night so decided to start calling Chevy dealers with 2SS 1LE's in transit just to check if by chance they weren't claimed by anyone, and the Camaro Gods were watching!!! I was able to put a deposit down a 23 2SS 6mt 1LE in rapid blue with the sunroof and pdr, the exact same build i had at my local dealer. The only catch here is that the car is in transit to Missouri and i am in NJ. Car will either get shipped to me or I will be taking a one way trip to middle America for a road trip!
Dero908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 02:08 PM   #5
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Congratulations

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote