The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 06-18-2022, 11:35 PM   #1
Davescamaro

Drives: Chevy camaro
Arcade 1up guys

Hey all,
Just seeing if there any retro gaming guys mainly arcade from 70s-early 2k. Be neat to see some builds custom or diy.
I have 2 arcades I'm in the works of doing. My arcade 1up midway legacy cabinet gave out after 2 months and since I've modified the buttons, no warranty offered from arcade 1up. So, decided to mod it and make it better than what they sell it for. 2nd one is originally a pandoras box dx with an lep1 customs pedestal.

So, for the arcade 1up, I have so far retro arcades 28mm colored to mortal kombat button replacements, added a blue led button for home page and coin buttons on j panel (happ). Also have game room solutions 19" monitor upgrade with mk border, boss 4" 225w speakers, 180w amp, arcade mod up back-lit marquee, sanwa 8yt joysticks, zero delay usb encoders, and dell optiplex 4070with 16gb ddr4 ram and 128gb ssd.

For 2nd arcade, converted pandoras box dx to dell optiplex 3010 with 8gb ddr3 ram, 250gb ssd, big box arcade software, 82 games, sanwa 30mm buttons and 8yt sticks, happ 24-28mm start and 1up/2up buttons, led lights under pedestal, brushed aluminum kick plate for feet, 32" 720p HDTV, 60 watt pc speaker system from AC, and aimtrak light gun with custom holster.
This thing can play time crisis 1-3, house of the dead, killer instinct 1, NBA jam, primal rage, all the way up to tekken 4.
I can upload some pictures of them, still building them.

Anything wild you've built for your cave?
Knockoff zl1 sideskirts, gm front chin spoiler, 1le blade spoiler, diode sides, 20" staggered Asanti black labels, azenis 510 245/40/20 fronts, goodrich comp sport 2s 275/35/20 rears, fifty brembos front, 13.6" slotted and drilled powerstop rotors
Davescamaro is offline   Reply With Quote