The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 05-13-2021, 11:12 AM   #1
ctfarmer

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
ZL1 1LE fenders on an SS 1LE

Hello all,

Like the title says, I am looking to put ZL1 fenders on my 2019 SS 1LE. From what I can see, it appears that the ZL1 1LE has wider front fenders while the rear fenders appear to be the same. I am looking for the actual fenders and not the Z06 fender flares that I've seen a lot of people running. The part numbers I have found are GM# 84326264 and 84326265. The wholesaler's website says that these will not fit my vehicle. Does anyone have any experience with this? If not, does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to get wider fenders? Any and all replies are welcome.

Thank you in advance,
ctfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:50 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 03-18-2023, 03:17 PM   #3
wlsmoku

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
I am doing the swap currently and I have a set of zl1 fenders and an SS fender. I can not see any difference in the fender itself. That said the brackets on the front that go from the core support to the front of the fender are drilled different so that it pushes the bracket out apx 1". Also note the under tray that bolts from the subframe to the bottom/front bumper will need changed, and you will have to get zl1 brake ducting for a ZL1. What I do not understand is why the zl1 fender part number is different.
wlsmoku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body upgrade, conversion, fenders air vents extrerior, ss 1le, zl1 1le