Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 11-03-2022, 10:57 PM   #1
Jose131

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS
FS 2015 CAMARO SS L99 Full Bolts

Up for sale is my red camaro 1ss with 36k miles. Hood is wrapped in black like the 1LE’s. Was planning on removing it and adding bumper to bumper rally stripes but, never had the chance.

It has the factory ground effects kit which I installed except the front splitter. I will also include the red front splitter with the hardware for anyone wanted to install it. The car is in great condition, never did I have a problem with it mechanical wise and its been dynotuned since 15k miles. 386 HP and 396 TORQUE to the wheels. I have the dynosheets and everything was professionally installed.(KOOKS HEADERS, CAI INTAKE, NPP EXHAUST). There is a small bump under the front license plate. The black splitter has more damage then the actual bumper but I never had the time to install the new splitter.

Z28 oem spoiler ZL1 OEM power coated black wheels.
Car was a non rs so I bought the whole gen5diy rs conversion.

With 1 baby and another on the way this car just has to go. I really wish not to sell it but I have other priorities now! Will trade it in for a family suv in a few weeks. Just giving someone out there a shot.

Asking price 27K or best offer

I’ve got a trade in price from the dealer but, wanted to see if someone was interested because the dealers do not value the mods!
Attached Images

Jose131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 12:47 AM   #2
Jose131

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS
Bump price drop 25k. Will post new pics up soon.
Jose131 is offline   Reply With Quote