The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Maintenance: Wash, Wax, Detail, Bodywork, Protection

Old 09-10-2014, 07:05 PM   #1
Hulkamaniac
Livin' the Dream

Drives: '23 Charger GT, '23 Stingray
Thumbs up Andy & NoviStretch Bra...

For several years, I had the NoviStretch Bra for all of my Camaro's. They protected my cars very nicely. Especially last year while driving on Interstate 35 north of Des moines, a beer can flew out of the back of a 4x4 pick-up and hit the front of one of my Camaro's. Not a scratch!!! The NoviStretch Bra did its job!!!

I ordered my C7 last year on November 02. Back in May when I got my new C7, I decided I was going to get a NoviStretch Bra for it and their mirror protectors as well.

In fact, Andy told me mine was actually THE first one on the market and hand-made to get it to me as fast as possible since they weren't in actual production yet.

After some use, I had some concerns. I called Andy Holeman, we talked a while, I expressed my concerns, and he told me to send them back.

Andy and Novigo Designs not only addressed my concerns, but replaced my NoviStretch Bra and mirror protectors with brand new ones.

If someone ever says there's a company with nicer people and better customer service... I wouldn't believe them.

If you want quality products, a company who stands behind them, AND at a fair price, look no further than Novigo Designs... www.NoviStretch.com

HUGE THANKS TO ANDY AND NOVIGO DESGINS!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by Hulkamaniac; 09-11-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Hulkamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:16 PM   #2
purpleRac3r

Drives: 1974 & 2014 Corvette Stingrays
The Novistretch mask hands down is great! I just returned from a 3800 mile vacation trip and it kept the front bug and chip free. As a big bonus, it kept a LOT of crud from getting to the radiator, as the photo below shows. Just unsnap it, about 10 minutes of rinsing in cold water in the sink, air dry and good to go for the next trip!

It doesn't block air flow through the radiator either. Even in 114 degree desert heat in traffic, the Stingray kept its cool.
Attached Images

'74 Stingray coupe, heavily modified, as seen in August 2011 VETTE magazine, 2014 Stingray Z51 #196, ordered 02/11/13, built 08/29/13, Museum Delivery 10/04/13, driven daily!

purpleRac3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:45 PM   #3
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Great pic.....
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:06 PM   #4
Hulkamaniac
Livin' the Dream

Drives: '23 Charger GT, '23 Stingray
Even with the front aeroplate installed, the NoviStretch Bra still provides plenty of air flow to the engine and causes no problems.

Hulkamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote