Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-09-2021, 03:17 PM   #1
SSASSIN13

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS LS3 NPP
Ever ordered from throtl.com ?

I found the Stainless Works retro catback system I'm ready to buy from throtl.com for a nice discounted price. Has anyone purchased from them recently or otherwise vouch for them?
I have had quick, helpful email responses on product inquiries, production lead times, etc. They are priced a little less than directly from SW, so wondering if it's worth the gamble?

https://throtl.com/collections/exhau...ack-sswca12cbl
SSASSIN13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 03:25 PM   #2
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
I have not, but if you do please pay with a credit card so you have some protection if it's not legit.
If you want to purchase from a source that more are familiar with, RDP Store has the same item. If you contact them, maybe they'll be able to do even better than the website price, doesn't hurt to ask.
https://www.rdpstore.com/p-4270-stai...s-ca12cbl.aspx

As far as I know, most sites are going to drop ship from the manufacturer.
Silver14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 03:53 PM   #3
SSASSIN13

I will check out RDP for sure, thanks for the input. I've talked with Chris at SW last week, he was great with all my questions. Actually found his contact info from an old post in this group, wasn't sure it was still active. I'd feel better ordering direct from them or a retailer this forum trusts, and don't mind paying a bit more for the reassurance.
Old 03-09-2021, 09:23 PM   #4
SSASSIN13

After a little more searching, Phasetek is the same price as RDP and throtl, so no need to risk it on an unknown. Thanks again for the input. Now it will just be 8-12 weeks production waiting time, ugh. Really looking forward to this system waking my car up and finally making it sound as mean as it looks.
Old 03-10-2021, 10:16 AM   #5
Army of Wuzzy

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro LS
Throtl has some awesome products. I believe they also have a YouTube channel that shares a garage with TJ Hunt. They're definitely legit, just more on the import side of parts although they are branching out.

"If you aren't first, you're last"
-Ricky Bobby
Army of Wuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote