The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 08-08-2021, 06:15 AM   #1
ErikMyers

Drives: toyota
How to Use Green Laser Level for Yard Fence Construction

How to Use Green Laser Level for Yard Fence Construction

With a green laser level, you can take advantage of all desirable features to accomplish a task. For constructing a yard fence, you will need a digger to create holes, poles, ropes to tie to poles, a tape measurement, a piece of paper, and a pen to write down your measurements.

You can use a single line laser level, cross-line or rotary laser level for this purpose as long as it has the maximum range for your fence position. In case you still hesitate, you can find top rated green laser levels on the Laser Level Hub website.

How to Construct Yard Fence with a Green Laser Level

The first thing to do is gather all materials, then set the green laser level slightly from the fence’s starting point. You will need a laser level detector attached to your laser level to find the right height for your yard fence. Mark this height and write it down.

The next step is to dig a hole at the starting point and then insert a pole that will support your yard fence from that point. Get the second pole and mark the height before moving to the other side to dig a hole and erect it. Remember that you don’t have to use your laser level to mark the second pole when you can use the first pole to mark it.

Once you erect your second pole, you can use it to erect the third and fourth poles, depending on the type of fence you want to erect. Assuming you want to erect a hard-wire fence around the yard. Then you will need to turn on your best green laser level once again to measure from the ground level to the top of the first pole, and this will be the height of your hard wire. Cut the wire once the desired height and length have been measured. Switch off the laser level again.

Cut the hard wire according to specification, then stretch it around the erected poles. Do not tighten the net yet until you are sure that it goes around all the erected poles. Use your pliers to cut out the excess hard wire from the fence. You can tighten the wires to the poles with different kinds of fasteners.

You can use nails or any other type of fence fastener to fasten the nets to the ground and the poles. If you want to cover the entire yard with the fence, then you need to ensure that the heights of the poles measure up to the end of the walls of your building.

Conclusion

You can use this method of yard fencing to construct brick, metal, or wooden fencing. In those cases, you need to pre-cut your wood or metal according to the sizes that will match your yard fencing parameters. You may also request the help of an individual to make the yard fencing work even a lot easier. Erecting a solid fence for your yard begins with choosing an appropriate green laser level that can simplify the process and reduce the total working time for you.

Last edited by ErikMyers; 05-18-2022 at 08:09 AM.
ErikMyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 08:33 PM   #2
Blue 13
3P171 USAF Combat Arms

Drives: 2013 SS/RS
I like Car & Driver, Road & Track, and Automobile.
Blue 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 08:13 AM   #3
detamble13

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3 VR
I subscribe to Car and Driver and Road and Track.
detamble13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 04:37 PM   #4
serialowakrowa

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro mk5 3.6l
Automobile and MotorTrend, Car & Driver
https://radaryonline.pl/radar-statkow/

Last edited by serialowakrowa; 11-19-2021 at 03:39 PM.
serialowakrowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 05:34 PM   #5
Walkure

Drives: '17 ZL1 A10 Vert
My favorite magazine is PMag.
Walkure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 06:10 PM   #6
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
Hotrod magazine for me. It's the only magazine that resembles my take on our hobby. I used to like Car Craft and Popular Hotrodding but unfortunately they're no longer being published.
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2021, 06:48 PM   #7
Nailbender

Drives: Chevy Camaro hwse 2018 GMC Sierra 1
Hemmings motor news and hemmings muscle machine
Nailbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 07:48 PM   #8
SSJ455

Drives: "Kara Zor-El" 2017 2SS HBM
Car and Driver,
Dangerzoooooone.

SSJ455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 07:40 PM   #9
joshnmn
2&THEHIT

Drives: 5th Gen Camaro; 5th Gen Ram 3500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariZona28 View Post
Hotrod magazine for me. It's the only magazine that resembles my take on our hobby. I used to like Car Craft and Popular Hotrodding but unfortunately they're no longer being published.
+1 for Car Craft. No frills and bs.
joshnmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 03:31 PM   #10
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
I was always a fan of MotorTrend. I haven’t had a subscription in years, but when I did get it I always loved reading up on the latest automobile news.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 01:14 PM   #11
Mrbobcat

Drives: 2016 Mustang GT premium
I used to subscribe to road & track, automobile, car & driver. I have lots of older issues if anybody is interested.
Mrbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote