Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 12-09-2021, 08:51 PM   #1
AZ_ZL1

Drives: 2022 Camaro ZL1
Weird crap: Cell phone call cutting out via Car Play and also music and even Sirius

Has anyone else experienced a phone call cutting in and out while using hands free (in town and on freeway) and also while playing any music off of my iPhone and even while using Sirius radio too. It was quite a annoying and has not done that before today.
AZ_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 10:02 AM   #2
hawk02
Coupe Newbie

Drives: 2017 ZL1, 2021 Corvette Convertible
I've had this happen as a result of something interfering with the bluetooth signal. A message even popped up on the DIC.

Is this happening all time or in specific locations?
Old 12-10-2021, 12:13 PM   #3
AZ_ZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk02 View Post
I've had this happen as a result of something interfering with the bluetooth signal. A message even popped up on the DIC.

Is this happening all time or in specific locations?
This just happened yesterday over at least 15 mile area on I-10 W to 303 N and have not drove yet today I’m hoping it’s gone but if not I will need to investigate more. I was thinking something Bluetooth as well but it even did it on Sirius.
Old 12-10-2021, 01:14 PM   #4
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Yes, there’s a software bug of some kind on my new 22 …or my IPhone. Wireless car play connected fine entering car. Left car with it running and it wouldn’t reconnect. Plugged phone into USB and CarPlay worked again (but the sound cut in and out) Tried wireless again and it wouldn’t connect. Plugged phone in again and could see music playing on the cars screen, but the noise was coming out of the phone. Reset the phone and still didn’t work… haven’t tried it again since I parked the car last night.
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 07:47 PM   #5
AZ_ZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutzpah View Post
Yes, there’s a software bug of some kind on my new 22 …or my IPhone. Wireless car play connected fine entering car. Left car with it running and it wouldn’t reconnect. Plugged phone into USB and CarPlay worked again (but the sound cut in and out) Tried wireless again and it wouldn’t connect. Plugged phone in again and could see music playing on the cars screen, but the noise was coming out of the phone. Reset the phone and still didn’t work… haven’t tried it again since I parked the car last night.
Damn that sounds worse than mine. Luckily today it didn’t do it so it was a fluke, weather or something. Another strange thing mine does is when switching from reverse to forward sometimes the backup screen lags switching back to normal. My other vehicles didn’t/don’t do that. I hope you get yours squared away maybe post what you find out in case it happens to other 22’s.