Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-18-2017, 11:54 AM   #71
Marty McFlew
Banned

Drives: 17 SuperSport Camaro 6 on the Flo'
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAUSA View Post
Ohhhhh you're an attorney! WTF does that have to do with anything other than your ego? Everyone has learned long ago that some people will never be satisfied with what you do or how you do it. You spent all that money for that life lesson just to be able to throw that out like anyone should care?
LOL
Marty McFlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:17 PM   #72
Mighunter

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAUSA View Post
Ohhhhh you're an attorney! WTF does that have to do with anything other than your ego? Everyone has learned long ago that some people will never be satisfied with what you do or how you do it. You spent all that money for that life lesson just to be able to throw that out like anyone should care?
I mention it because many professions don't interact with "customers" on a daily basis and i do. It is nothing to do with my ego. Your statement that I mentioned my profession out of ego is your assumption and not my problem.

And if I may be allowed to do a little assuming of my own, i would guess that you believe I'm attacking you but I'm not so you can settle down. I am merely expressing my point of view, which last i knew i was allowed to do, as are you. The fact that my view may disagree with you is ok, that's what makes life interesting.
Mighunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:19 PM   #73
bpang1234
You can only YOLO once.

Drives: '16 2SS & '15 Subaru Forester

This highlights the NPP valves on my Borla kicking in when the dyno guy puts the hammer down at about 6 seconds in.
-1st Car to have the "full" SEMA High Performance Graphics kit from 6LEDesigns.
-1st Car to have the 6LEDesigns Blade Spoiler.
-Borla S-Type w/ custom H-Pipe
-Procharger P-1X Stage 2
bpang1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:52 PM   #74
mikey666

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE Nightfall Gray Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian@Borla View Post
First of all, sorry for the long wait. Unfortunately, we did have some issues with the valves. We are working on the valves to make sure that when we release them they are functioning properly with no problems. We do have orders backed up for both new orders and warranties. Again, I apologize to anyone else who has had to wait.
I have a 11925CFBA that I ordered on 9/27 from StreetSideAuto and received a couple weeks ago. I haven't installed it yet. Do I have reason to suspect there will be a problem?
mikey666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 02:41 PM   #75
BlackbeastSS2

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1LE Shock Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighunter View Post
I mention it because many professions don't interact with "customers" on a daily basis and i do. It is nothing to do with my ego. Your statement that I mentioned my profession out of ego is your assumption and not my problem.

And if I may be allowed to do a little assuming of my own, i would guess that you believe I'm attacking you but I'm not so you can settle down. I am merely expressing my point of view, which last i knew i was allowed to do, as are you. The fact that my view may disagree with you is ok, that's what makes life interesting.
Above reply - Hmmmm nothing really to do with original post.

Would I trust Borla again, had a 2015 Camaro with factory installed Borla exhaust. Thought the tone was to light for a muscle car and almost European sounding. I do think Borla is overpriced just like Nike runners. I went the route of custom stainless steel from a local shop because the prices where similar but I did 3 inch and still cheaper then most aftermarket exhaust.

With that said I would trust Borla more then a Attorney.
Attached Images

Diamond Piston & Manley Rods, Roto Fab Big Gulp
BTR Push Rods,LS7 Lifters, ARP, FI Chiller, Kirkey Seats
SJM Line Lock, Hurst Pistol Grip. 747/739 RWHP street tune - 821/794 RWHP track tune 101 octane.
2014 Mini Cooper countryman S All4 M6 daily driver
BlackbeastSS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:42 AM   #76
david borla

Drives: Ford GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey666 View Post
I have a 11925CFBA that I ordered on 9/27 from StreetSideAuto and received a couple weeks ago. I haven't installed it yet. Do I have reason to suspect there will be a problem?
We took back all the defective product from our distributors and restocked them with non-defective product. This happened in early August so the order date of 9/27 means you will not have a problem.

You can contact me at davidb@borla.com if you have any questions.

db
david borla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:29 PM   #77
ST1LE

Drives: E92 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighunter View Post

LOL.......saw "MAGA" and immediately moved on. Don't waste your time dude!
Old 10-19-2017, 03:52 PM   #78
mikey666

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE Nightfall Gray Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by david borla View Post
We took back all the defective product from our distributors and restocked them with non-defective product. This happened in early August so the order date of 9/27 means you will not have a problem.

You can contact me at davidb@borla.com if you have any questions.

db
Actually the part I got was mfg in July, but I'm getting it sorted out. IanA & ChrisB are taking care of me. Thanks.
mikey666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 10:36 AM   #79
Tje66

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss procharged
Go with corsa extreme with black tips. They sound great. No drone
Tje66 is offline   Reply With Quote