Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 05-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #29
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69NMYSS View Post
Make sure if you are buying out of state and bringing in to Cali that it is "California Certified" and has the sticker under the hood. If not, you will NOT be able to get it smogged.
Thanks! I'm probably gonna go with a new one on the lot. Seems to be a few within 200 miles of me. I wondered how SMOG/registration would have gone too. I believe since this car was over 1500 miles it would have qualified as used, and SMOG would have applied, but easily passable.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:57 PM   #30
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Cool...let me know when you graduate. I'll definitely come down and check you out. Good luck Devil Dog!
Will do! I'll hold you to that! I'll let you know when my class starts and graduates. All I know is I'm class 2-14, that's it lol
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:13 AM   #31
TripleBlkZL1

Drives: 18 ZL1 A10 & 18 2500HD Duramax
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69NMYSS View Post
Make sure if you are buying out of state and bringing in to Cali that it is "California Certified" and has the sticker under the hood. If not, you will NOT be able to get it smogged.
What sticker are you talking about? I shipped my Z from Illinois and passed smogged with no sticker under my hood.

Gunny, if you want I can PM you the name of the dealer in Chicago where I got mine. 2013 ZL1 M6 with 4miles on the dash, suede interior, and Nav for $55,000. I know the manager personally, my father as been buying cars from him for a long time. They should hook you up.

2018 2500HD Duramax
TripleBlkZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:14 AM   #32
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBlkZL1 View Post
What sticker are you talking about? I shipped my Z from Illinois and passed smogged with no sticker under my hood.

Gunny, if you want I can PM you the name of the dealer in Chicago where I got mine. 2013 ZL1 M6 with 4miles on the dash, suede interior, and Nav for $55,000. I know the manager personally, my father as been buying cars from him for a long time. They should hook you up.
Please, if you would bro? I have my eye one a few here local. What kind of shipping fees did you have to pay? $55,000 is great! You've got a mean ride! Enjoyed the videos, and meeting you. Hope to see you at the N County meets. Hopefully I'll be in a Z at the next one.