Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 01-02-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
SoCal C5er Coming to Wash state

My name is AJ (GunnyG). I'm coming to Wash. state, Whidbey Island Jan 16 - Feb 17. Not bringing my Camaro, just wanted to see if any locals had events during that time?
Old 01-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #2
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Swap meet down in puyallup is Feb 11 & 12th Plus we have a few meetings & small gatherings Check out the PNWCC events thread.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
Swap meet down in puyallup is Feb 11 & 12th Plus we have a few meetings & small gatherings Check out the PNWCC events thread.
Hey, thanks a lot. I'll try to make a meeting or two, schedule permitting.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Hey, thanks a lot. I'll try to make a meeting or two, schedule permitting.
kewl

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:10 AM   #5
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
I'm going to hazard a guess at my own peril if I'm wrong- Marine? Are you going to NAS Whidbey?
With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:49 AM   #6
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
I'm going to hazard a guess at my own peril if I'm wrong- Marine? Are you going to NAS Whidbey?
theres other things to do in Oak harbor other than the navy lol

Old 01-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #7
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
I am a Marine! Just coming to NAS Whidbey for TAD for a month. First time, too.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:58 PM   #8
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
I am a Marine! Just coming to NAS Whidbey for TAD for a month. First time, too.
Just dont get stuck here, You in for a hella of a ride, jan feb is are nasty months. if its not snowing its raining & or windy as heck.

Old 01-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #9
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Semper Fi! You might want to drop a line to our C5 friend Zieke. He and his dad hung out with us at the last Camaros In The Sand event with their '78. Two good guys! He's attached to a P-3 squadron at Whidbey, and will be shipping out sometime later this month for his next posting. Maybe he can give you some ideas on what to check out while you are here.
Perhaps we'll cross paths at some point. In any case, as always, thank-you for your service!:flag2:

Name:  Synergy.gif
Views: 314
Size:  47.7 KB
With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #10
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Semper Fi! You might want to drop a line to our C5 friend Zieke. He and his dad hung out with us at the last Camaros In The Sand event with their '78. Two good guys! He's attached to a P-3 squadron at Whidbey, and will be shipping out sometime later this month for his next posting. Maybe he can give you some ideas on what to check out while you are here.
Perhaps we'll cross paths at some point. In any case, as always, thank-you for your service!:flag2:

Attachment 320926
Hes heading home then leaving the 20th of Jan for his next post

DO NOT what EVer you DO DO NOT get in trouble with one of the local Oak harbor cops lol. hes a tough SOB lol. know my husband.

Old 01-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #11
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:

Attachment 320926
You're very welcome. I'll try to look Zieke up. But, if he's shipping out this month, probably got a lot of things on his plate.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #12
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I don't live there now, but I "grew up" in Oak Harbor...at least, that's where I went to High School.

Nice town, smaller and out of the way...
Old 01-03-2012, 11:48 PM   #13
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Gunny, i also moved back after i retired 4 months ago. I live here in Oak Harbor and am also ex Navy. Definitely go out for a beer and some Hotwings? Love me some Hotwings. I leave on the 19th to Hawaii for my 15th anniversary but we could sure have a beer or two?
Let me know!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #14
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
Hes heading home then leaving the 20th of Jan for his next post

DO NOT what EVer you DO DO NOT get in trouble with one of the local Oak harbor cops lol. hes a tough SOB lol. know my husband.
You have got to be kidding me? What is your husbands name? If you are referring to your husband still being one of the cops here?