The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 02-15-2023, 12:46 AM   #15
Silveradoss573

Drives: Camaro 1LE
Well I just signed for a 2023 glacier white Titan Pro-4x today. Dealership has been a pleasure to deal with especially my sales lady and sales manager. Truck is loaded with every option other than rear seat entertainment basically. Paying below MSRP and they gave me a good-fair trade number for my silverado so wife and I pulled the trigger. Planning on finishing things up later this week. Hopefully we picked a good one that will last many years because these vehicle prices are just plain insane.

I did go and look at the Rams again btw. Nice looking trucks and definitely nothing again them. But when I compared Ram vs Titan opinion to option as close as possible, the Ram was thousands more. My local dealer didn't seem too motived overall for business as well for some reason had next to no inventory. Appreciate the suggestion no doubt to give them a second look. Again Ram does build a nice looking truck. Maybe next time, as long as they still have a V8.

Here's the only picture I have so far. Forgive me for the crappy lighting, angle and phone quality. I'll get some better ones in the near future.👍

Last edited by Silveradoss573; 05-15-2023 at 01:42 PM.
Silveradoss573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 12:32 PM   #16
Realist

Drives: No Camaro :(
Looks good, priced fair and happy, congrats! I was thinking it would be tough for the others to price competitively.
Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 09:11 PM   #17
Silveradoss573

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist View Post
Looks good, priced fair and happy, congrats! I was thinking it would be tough for the others to price competitively.
Thank you for the kind words!!! Yeah all the other were thousands more built out as close to possible to one another. Just turned over 35 miles pulling into the garage...
Old 02-17-2023, 10:52 PM   #18
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
Wow, looks good! Love that white. Can't wait to see more pics.
Old 02-18-2023, 09:18 PM   #19
Silveradoss573

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariZona28 View Post
Wow, looks good! Love that white. Can't wait to see more pics.
Hey thanks man!!! I be sure to post some up after I detail it all up to my standards. Didn't get a very good pre delivery cleaning unfortunately. But that's fine, I'd rather take care of that anyways.