Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-21-2024, 06:04 PM   #15
SSJ2

Drives: 2010 2SS CAMARO
Back when I was inquiring about it they said 250g
They answered any questions I had about their knobs and if they could do the design I wanted in a timely fashion. Pretty easy to deal with for the most part. Did take a bit to get the shift knob but they seemed pretty busy at the time. He usually posts the knobs he just finished. After I got it I did ask if they ever thought of making heavier ones and he said he did at one time but didn’t get much call for them and they were more expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBK Long tube headers, Hi flo cats, straight pipe muffler delete with j-pipes. K+N CAI, Soler Performance Ported Throttle Body, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Phantom Grill, MGW flatstick shifter. 3.91 Gears, Ported Rod Mod Intake, ZTA Spoiler, Rohana RC22 20x10 20x11.
SSJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 07:52 PM   #16
SS_Dave

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Cool. Thx. Gonna talk to them. Already ordered the MGW and included their gripper at full weight, but like the looks of this, so will probably get as well. Gotta get it all together as I'm getting new clutch, 3.91 gears, and Eaton Tru Trac.
SS_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 08:31 PM   #17
SSJ2

Drives: 2010 2SS CAMARO
You will enjoy the 3.91 gears. Yes there were a lot of other knobs with more weight to them out there. I just didn’t like the look of any of them. I’m pretty particular about what I do to my car and am overall pleased with the look and performance of this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBK Long tube headers, Hi flo cats, straight pipe muffler delete with j-pipes. K+N CAI, Soler Performance Ported Throttle Body, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Phantom Grill, MGW flatstick shifter. 3.91 Gears, Ported Rod Mod Intake, ZTA Spoiler, Rohana RC22 20x10 20x11.
SSJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote