Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 06-12-2023, 08:52 AM   #1
NiteProwlerSS

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Griots Foam Cannon

I’m needing a new foam cannon and I’ve been looking at the Griots foam cannon. Anybody have any experience with the Griots or have any other recommendations? I have a Greenworks 2000psi/ 1.2gpm electric pressure washer. I already installed a 1.1 orifice in my cheap generic foam cannon, but I’m still not satisfied with the foam.
Old 06-12-2023, 02:14 PM   #2
Dave-G

Drives: 2011 RS/2LT- manual
I had theGriots Boss canon, and it's a good one, but I ended up moving on to an MJJC canon, and installed the 1.1 orifice. (you can buy the 1.1 for about $6 on Amazon) Of the 2, the MJJC with the 1.1 is a clear winner in my opinion. It lays down foam like shaving cream. I use a little mini Greenworks 1700.
Dave-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 09:30 AM   #3
NiteProwlerSS

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
I checked out some reviews of the MJJC cannon and it looks like a great cannon. But since I couldn’t order it from Amazon or Autogeek I ended up ordering the Griots Brilliant Finish foam cannon.
Old 06-14-2023, 04:40 PM   #4
Dave-G

Drives: 2011 RS/2LT- manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteProwlerSS View Post
I checked out some reviews of the MJJC cannon and it looks like a great cannon. But since I couldn’t order it from Amazon or Autogeek I ended up ordering the Griots Brilliant Finish foam cannon.
Honestly, once you get to that level, you're kind of splitting hairs. It's a fine canon and I'm sure you'll be happy with it. If you want more foam, pick up the 1.1 orifice. It absolutely makes a difference.
Dave-G is offline   Reply With Quote