The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 08-12-2019, 12:18 AM   #1
nicksel1

Drives: 2010 Cadillac CTS AWD
Overkill 76mm Throttle Body for sale

Hey guys I’m selling my LLT 76 mm throttle body purchased from Overkill. I ran it for two or three weeks until I decided to do the LFX intake swap from Jacfab.com. I sent the throttle body to Jason at jacfab to have matched to a LFX upper intake manifold bolted on my LLT car. Unfortunately I crashed my CTS this week and it’s a total loss and I’m not getting a LLT
Or LFX again But if you want to buy this and just bolt it up to your stock LLT manifold Jason will not do any work on it as it is not needed. So lets go over it again lol. If you want to bolt this up to an LFX INTAKE(like a jacfab.net conversion) ON A LLT CAR then let me know and Jason will work his magic. I’ve already covered that cost and he will ship it to you when I tell him too. BUT he hasn’t done anything yet so if you just want to bolt this up to your LLT INTAKE ON A LLT CAR then let me know and Jason will not touch it and just ship it straight to you.

The 76mm throttle body is worth the money in my opinion and I could definitely feel the difference in power and throttle response.
I will sell it for $250 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states.
Venmo or Apple Cash preferred but PayPal will work too.

http://www.jacfab.net/LFX-Ported-Int...fold_p_12.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nicksel1 is offline   Reply With Quote