Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 06-27-2016, 07:15 AM   #239
TOO.BAD

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6 Convertible
Best Show Ever!
Thanks Joe and everyone responsible. I had a Blast!!!
Mild to Wild Switch, Roto Fab CAI, Big Gulp, Washer Relocation, Ported Throttle Body, Rough Idle Road Race Cam, Supporting Valve Train Upgrade, Dynatech Long Tube Headers Ceramic Coated and High Flow Converters, Injector Dynamics 1025 cc, 22.5%Overdrive Balancer Pulley, Fuel Pump Voltage Booster, Moroso Catch Can.
Jannetty Installed and Tuned.

675 RWHP 630 RWTQ 11.325 1/4 Mile Time @ 124.53 MPH
TOO.BAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 07:49 AM   #240
ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS
Blackwidow

Drives: 2014 2ss rs black
Nice pics glad you all had a good time we will keep doing this every year. Hope the word gets out and it just keeps getting bigger you guys showed up in force like you always do and you impressed a lot of other clubs by doing it lets make this a much bigger and better show next year I will be contacting Blaise Chevy today to thank them also will contact other vendors. We have a lot of room to make this a true north east show. Thank you very much you all deserve a round of applause. This was a great day. Just like some input on what you like to see at show also would you prefer show done on Saturday or Sunday I know a lot of our group traveled and had to leave early for work. I know what that's like. So if you want to make on a Saturday that's no problem would like some imput. You guys rock this show was great and like to see it grow. Thank you again Joe
ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 08:05 AM   #241
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE-MEAN-2SS/RS View Post
Nice pics glad you all had a good time we will keep doing this every year. Hope the word gets out and it just keeps getting bigger you guys showed up in force like you always do and you impressed a lot of other clubs by doing it lets make this a much bigger and better show next year I will be contacting Blaise Chevy today to thank them also will contact other vendors. We have a lot of room to make this a true north east show. Thank you very much you all deserve a round of applause. This was a great day. Just like some input on what you like to see at show also would you prefer show done on Saturday or Sunday I know a lot of our group traveled and had to leave early for work. I know what that's like. So if you want to make on a Saturday that's no problem would like some imput. You guys rock this show was great and like to see it grow. Thank you again Joe
Things that could help?

Let Al announce the raffle. (I kid you did fine)

Don't sell tickets to Jimmy and Charlie if Al comes. (Again I kid but WTH those two... Yard Sale at their house next weekend).

I think having someone volunteer at the gateway to direct car parking would help keep things a little more class organized. I think you did a good job with the ballot overall but it does need some refinement especially with the 6th Gens coming next year and maybe 3 trophies for every class on the ballot I get you were running through some of your tons of leftovers this year which was great.

Food guy needs to be a little more understanding of amount of people, speed and they really need to cook the food the early rush batches were cold or still semi frozen on the inside.

Music selection from the DJ was i'll say a little underwhelming throughout the show and maybe not have the speakers located right at the food entrance I know that's a location issue not a setup issue.

Overall I think you guys did an awesome job at the club if this get's bigger it can only become a better experience.
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 08:12 AM   #242
BillGalina

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS Crystal Red Tint
Wife and I had a great time also
As far as which day I say keep it Sunday .Saturdays are tough for us to make . If the raffle and trophies were a little earlier i think that would help with departure time.

\

Last edited by BillGalina; 06-27-2016 at 10:35 AM.
BillGalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 09:06 AM   #243
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Looks like it was a success. Wish I could have made it but I was at a 50th anniversary party. Looking forward to next years.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 09:20 AM   #244
SCHUSS
709 RWHP & 677 RWTQ

Drives: 13' HPE 800 ZL1..... IOM vert, M6
Great time!! Thanks Joe!
A few suggestions
The food needs better planning like ebee said
The sock hop music has to go
Saturday would be good to be able to stay later.
overall a success, a few tweaks and it will be top notch!!
Old 06-27-2016, 09:26 AM   #245
NewDivide
NewDivide

Drives: SW '13 1SS/RS & '12 Honda CRV
I wish I could've made it. Barring zombie apocalypse I'm in for next year.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:59 AM   #246
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Sat would rock. I'd bring a tent and stay over.
I think two trophys was just enough and adding classes next time because of the new gens.
We have a whole year to talk about setup for next time.
This was a great show and saw a lot of members I haven't seen in some time and reminded me of the AWSOME group we have.
Thanks joe and family for all your work on this.
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 11:05 AM   #247
richj92

Drives: 2010 1SS RS Camaro (Turbocharged)
My wife and I had a great time at the show as well. It convinced her of what more we can do to the car My friend's also had a great time (one of which his first car show with his camaro)
I'm not going to beat a dead horse on the food prep but the taste was great; I do like/prefer the Sunday shows (easier work wise); trophies and categories were great; set up was great. I don't know if I would like compartmentalizing the camaros further by putting 1ss with 1ss and 2ss with 2ss ect. I enjoy seeing different ones next to each other, not the same one after another. Maybe that's just me. The music has been said already as well.
Overall I think it was a great show and I had a lot of fun. Tons of cool cars and a great turnout. For it being the first time, it was better than I expected!
richj92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 11:07 AM   #248
Mike.Ss

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Bright Yellow
I took about 170 pics.
Will take a little bit of time to process them down to postable size.
They will come though.
I tried to get every car that showed. Unfortunately a couple that came late may not be included, and I hope I didnt miss one here or there.

2014 2SS/RS Bright Yellow
Mods: NEC5 window stickers (+10hp)
Mike.Ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 11:40 AM   #249
rickyrocket

Drives: 2015 blk 1 SS
Overall I think you guys/gals pulled off a decent event for being the first time, I think it should be BYOB due to the fact that free booze always brings out the a-hole in the crowd(as in Mr.GTO&Z28)even his own buds left because of his mouth
Old 06-27-2016, 11:52 AM   #250
Ryan1LE

Drives: 2014 summit white 1le camaro
I had a great time! thanks to everyone who helped putting it together! I will be looking forward to it again next year!!!
Ryan1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 12:05 PM   #251
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyrocket View Post
Overall I think you guys/gals pulled off a decent event for being the first time, I think it should be BYOB due to the fact that free booze always brings out the a-hole in the crowd(as in Mr.GTO&Z28)even his own buds left because of his mouth
What did they do?
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 12:25 PM   #252
Com69
Banned

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS 6M Nightfall Gray
We had fun, although I was a little bummed to be the only 6th gen there(besides the Balise display). Got to see a few cars that had come through our shop(restore on the Riviera, hood on the Blazer, and misc work on the Bonneville) and check out some other, cool, old cars. I'm not much of a people person so just checking out all the different mods on the cars was awesome for me. Everyone seemed friendly enough though, happy to talk cars. There were some really beautiful Camaro's there.

We showed late, sometime after noon is all I know. Even though it's only about a 25 minute drive, 10am on a Sunday is just too early for us, we're up early the other 6 days. Sundays we lounge and recover from Saturday night.

I liked the location, plenty of open area but also trees for shade. A little dusty, but a paved location would have just been even hotter, so I'll stick with the dust. I'd go again.
Com69 is offline   Reply With Quote