Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-19-2009, 06:14 PM   #43
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
I got my latest Wordbook report today
I am at 2051, Order changed. That happened a couple days after I place my order I changed from black to gray interior.

Sorry Rodrunner I just felt people need to know it will get better, all is not lost. After delivery it will all just seem like a bad dream...You know what they say."It's always Darkest before the dawn"
It's almost Dawn now....
Old 02-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #44
lil_chef
Banned

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Just imagine someone like me who didnt pre order......... and was hoping that since production was supposed to start nowish that i could walk into the dealership and get my car early may. now im screwed and will probably have to wait for the next MY. atleast i (might) get a HUD (hopefully)
lil_chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #45
diddiyo

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_chef View Post
Just imagine someone like me who didnt pre order......... and was hoping that since production was supposed to start nowish that i could walk into the dealership and get my car early may.
same.
diddiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:02 PM   #46
shanewittman
G8R H8R

Drives: 96 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_chef View Post
Just imagine someone like me who didnt pre order......... and was hoping that since production was supposed to start nowish that i could walk into the dealership and get my car early may. now im screwed and will probably have to wait for the next MY. atleast i (might) get a HUD (hopefully)
sounds like there might be a lot of cars available if everyone is just giving up on their pre-orders cause they can't wait a few months! I have been telling myself this whole time I will be better off to not pre-order until the cars hit the lot and I can see them and all the options in person. It is a 2010 model year... even if you have to wait until December, you will be getting it in 2009! I am not seeing anything to get upset about.
shanewittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #47
Rodrunner

Drives: 2010 SS/RS, '06 350Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
Sorry Rodrunner I just felt people need to know it will get better, all is not lost. After delivery it will all just seem like a bad dream...You know what they say."It's always Darkest before the dawn"
It's almost Dawn now....
We've heard a lot about your good experience, but you are right, it's a good thing to broadcast, if for no other reason than to give people hope that things will turn out alright. Yeah, in retrospect this will seem so insignificant, but getting there is so nerve-racking!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #48
justmeron

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to justmeron
I just home my current piece of junk will keep going till I get the new camaro. Yes this is very frustrateing. I do agree they should put out the sold ones get em on the streets and then the show rooms and dealer lots. Doesnt make good sense to me either guys.

Life is not like a box of chocolates, its more like eating a whole jar of jalapenos.... what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow!!!!
justmeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #49
lil_chef
Banned

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanewittman View Post
sounds like there might be a lot of cars available if everyone is just giving up on their pre-orders cause they can't wait a few months! I have been telling myself this whole time I will be better off to not pre-order until the cars hit the lot and I can see them and all the options in person. It is a 2010 model year... even if you have to wait until December, you will be getting it in 2009! I am not seeing anything to get upset about.
Im not upset at all, i just hope my current car survives long enough until i can finally get the camaro. if anything the constraints are forcing me to do what i secretly want (wait for HUD).
lil_chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #50
silvrcamro010

Drives: 07Solsticegxp, girlfriends car
I agree with pinkcamaro's statement.

If their is going to be a restraint, why not hold up both trims until they are done with dealer orders.

Then we all can wait together.

Then we'll see who are the true patriots of patience.
silvrcamro010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:07 PM   #51
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Big question, where can the salesman see the constraints? My dealer put my order nu8mber in to check for any constraints and there were no constraints listed. I your dealer puts your order number in, does it show all the constraints? My dealer hasnt got any info on a showroom demo or any constraints.
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:42 AM   #52
dbotsfordtat

Drives: 2016 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrcamro010 View Post
I agree with pinkcamaro's statement.

If their is going to be a restraint, why not hold up both trims until they are done with dealer orders.

Then we all can wait together.

Then we'll see who are the true patriots of patience.
Yea right! Get to the back of the line!
dbotsfordtat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:09 AM   #53
diddiyo

Drives: .
Remember the launch of the PS3 when a guy was shot over an argument while waiting in line?
diddiyo is offline   Reply With Quote