Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 01-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #15
metalman

Drives: 2000 Prelude
It's easy to "tell" someone when they will get their car. However, I'm not sure that means too much. So should a dealer tell someone that they will get it in April if it might be April but it might also be September?
If it results in a sale, most dealers would probably say the answer is yes.
metalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #16
shanewittman
G8R H8R

Drives: 96 Camaro
I wouldn't buy from Superior Chevrolet... but they should have one of the largest allotments in KC. They are part of the Hendrick Auto Group, as in Rick Hendrick, as in the guy who bought the first production 2010 Camaro. They are a high volume dealer, they have typically had a large allotment of vehicles to choose from.

I have bought numerous Chevy's over the years and I would recommend Morse Chevrolet. Great guys over there. I have bought my last several Chevy's over there.
shanewittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #17
camaroguy
MJ is finally home!

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS Camaro M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanewittman View Post

I have bought numerous Chevy's over the years and I would recommend Morse Chevrolet. Great guys over there. I have bought my last several Chevy's over there.
That is where I went and put my order in. Supposedly some guy ahead of me decided to drop from the pre-order so I jumped up a spot. Told me to start looking for it around June...
camaroguy is offline   Reply With Quote