Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 09-12-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
PR325xi

Drives: 2013 2LT RS
out of warranty service, no microphone

so my car got out of service for a transmission problem, now my microphone wont work...

any thoughts?
PR325xi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #2
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Hi PR325xi,

I'm sorry to hear about this new issue! Have you spoken with the dealership about it? Although I understand it is not convenient, I would suggest taking the vehicle back to the dealership. If you would like assistance in scheduling an appointment, please let me know! I would be happy to contact your dealership and find a resolution for you.

Jessica
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
PR325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Hi PR325xi,

I'm sorry to hear about this new issue! Have you spoken with the dealership about it? Although I understand it is not convenient, I would suggest taking the vehicle back to the dealership. If you would like assistance in scheduling an appointment, please let me know! I would be happy to contact your dealership and find a resolution for you.

Jessica
Chevrolet Customer Care
im going to call the dealer today, what are your thoughts about the dealer telling me that they cannot do anything about my car getting xm signal when ive called xm several times and they assure me that i should be receiving signal without any problems and that i have to take the car to the dealer?
Old 09-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Hello!

Please keep me posted as to what the dealer has to say. As I'm understanding it, the dealership is saying you need to call XM radio, and XM radio is saying you need to visit the dealership? In a situation such as this I would like to get involved and help toward a resolution. I can speak with your dealership if you could provide me with your name, address, phone number, VIN, vehicle mileage, and name of involved dealership through a private message. Thank you!

Jessica
Chevrolet Customer Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR325xi View Post
im going to call the dealer today, what are your thoughts about the dealer telling me that they cannot do anything about my car getting xm signal when ive called xm several times and they assure me that i should be receiving signal without any problems and that i have to take the car to the dealer?
Old 09-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
PR325xi

Quote:
Hello!

Please keep me posted as to what the dealer has to say. As I'm understanding it, the dealership is saying you need to call XM radio, and XM radio is saying you need to visit the dealership? In a situation such as this I would like to get involved and help toward a resolution. I can speak with your dealership if you could provide me with your name, address, phone number, VIN, vehicle mileage, and name of involved dealership through a private message. Thank you!

Jessica
Chevrolet Customer Care
Thanks jessica,

I just called the dealer and it boils my head what they told me.

They told me that they do not work with appointments, so i just need to show up and miss a day or half of a work day. Then the service advisor asked me what was done to the car in service, i explained and he told me to bring the car tomorrow even tho what they did was not related to the microphone, which i know but it was working before!!! then i told him about what xm told me that they need to fix the isue because the service is working fine in Puerto Rico, Im even in feont of a person that has xm in his liberty jeep just fine. He keeps telling me that xm dont work on any of their GM vehicles and that got me very mad because i know it isnt true.

Also im not going to leave my car again in the dealer, because then i dont have another car to move around and the rental system that they offer sucks i have to pay all and they dont even know when the money would be reimbursed.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #6
Chevrolet Customer Svc

I am truly sorry to hear this. Thank you for telling me your location as we do have a customer service team in Puerto Rico that can assist. Have you tried contacting them? If not, their phone number is 787-849-8000. This department will be able to assist further! If you do have any issues contacting them, or any further concerns, please let me know!

Jessica
Chevrolet Customer Care

Quote:
Thanks jessica,

I just called the dealer and it boils my head what they told me.

They told me that they do not work with appointments, so i just need to show up and miss a day or half of a work day. Then the service advisor asked me what was done to the car in service, i explained and he told me to bring the car tomorrow even tho what they did was not related to the microphone, which i know but it was working before!!! then i told him about what xm told me that they need to fix the isue because the service is working fine in Puerto Rico, Im even in feont of a person that has xm in his liberty jeep just fine. He keeps telling me that xm dont work on any of their GM vehicles and that got me very mad because i know it isnt true.

Also im not going to leave my car again in the dealer, because then i dont have another car to move around and the rental system that they offer sucks i have to pay all and they dont even know when the money would be reimbursed.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #7
PR325xi

Quote:
I am truly sorry to hear this. Thank you for telling me your location as we do have a customer service team in Puerto Rico that can assist. Have you tried contacting them? If not, their phone number is 787-849-8000. This department will be able to assist further! If you do have any issues contacting them, or any further concerns, please let me know!

Jessica
Chevrolet Customer Care

the thing about the dealer i take the car to is that its close to my work. Whats the difference between that team and the dealer?
Old 09-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #8
Chevrolet Customer Svc

I would encourage you to continue working with your current dealership. Our customer service team in Puerto Rico can assist in communicating with your dealership and helping work towards a resolution to your vehicle issue.

Jessica
Chevrolet Customer Care

Quote:
the thing about the dealer i take the car to is that its close to my work. Whats the difference between that team and the dealer?
Old 09-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #9
PR325xi

ok, thanks