Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 12-08-2021, 06:45 AM   #29
infinitereality
Limitless Imagination

Drives: 2018 ZL1 & 2022 Hayabusa
Thanks! and agree, SS1LE wheels are the best looking OEM wheels for this car or honestly any other vehicle. Except some Audi RS wheels, they do have some nice OEM wheels.

The fronts need a little more spacer, but definitely better than it was.

I'd love to know the back story to how they came up with the design, just works. I like the SS1LE wheels over the ZLE, but I think mainly due to the larger size and it's not flat black.
- RotoFab Dry, Forgestar CF5V (ZLE Spec), Eibach Pro, AeroForce Interceptor, GT4 Tow Hook
- Carbon Fiber (Satin): Radio, Shifter, Steering Wheel Controls, Shifter Top, AC Vents, Side Mirrors & Shark Fin
2022 Suzuki Hayabusa - Brilliant White Pearl & Shocker Yellow Wheels
- +4 Arm, 240 OEM Wheel, Brock's CT (Ti) Exhaust, 1.25" drop, etc...
infinitereality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 08:40 PM   #30
AZ_ZL1

Drives: 2022 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
CONGRATS!!! Awesome ride, I almost pulled the trigger on ordering a ZL1 but went with my 2SS instead...

You just spent a buttload of money on a great car, don't cheap out on the oil changes, do it at 500 and 1,500 miles (I would do the rear diff as well on both of those), if you do it yourself the oil change is only about $100 each...)

Get some PPF for sure or you are going to have a lot of rock chips...

This is where I did PPF on my 2SS... I wouldn't do anything less than the red areas... (I have 5,200 miles and not a single rock chip... )
Looks good and if I would have found a 2SS 1LE is would have been a tough choice for sure. And thanks for the display of ideal PPF.

———————————————————-
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitereality View Post
SS1LE wheels is my personal favorite and have been since they originally came out. As soon as I needed new tires I upgraded wheels as well. This is with 10mm front and 5mm rear spacers plus Eibach springs
Your wheels and car looks amazing.

————————————————-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCSSU View Post
Beautiful vehicle. First thing I try to do with a new vehicle is get a clear bra installed. I can't speak to the oil changes as I don't have too much experience with the LT4, but I figure spending a little on such an investment is not that big a deal. Congrats, and good luck with your new baby!

Oh and good luck with a good reputable window tint place. I haven't had the best of luck with the last 4 window tint shops that I've visited. They either don't care about letting water run down the door, or don't care about applying the film on correctly, and this is getting my windows tinted from places that charged me as little as $200 for a full tint job to $1300 for a full tint job. Spending the $1300 was quite a disappointment as I was hoping that I'd get a decent job, but it was one of the worst tint jobs I'd seen.
Thanks and that sounds like a good idea, I honestly have never done it on any of my new vehicles. And selling them it has never came up. I’m considering it on this one but not in a rush since it’s not a garage queen and will be driven. I will be doing the oil and rear axle soon though and then probably every 3-5K. And that sucks on your tint jobs it’s crazy I have been doing pretty good just more concerned because or rear window clearance issue but I’m sure it will be fine.

———————————————————
Thanks guys
AZ_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 02:07 PM   #31
avalonandl

Drives: 2019 ZL-1
You basically have the twin to my 2019...

2012 Yukon XL Denali w/ 6.2 AWD
avalonandl is offline   Reply With Quote