The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 08-26-2018, 03:18 PM   #15
BradfordCamaro
SABIO

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS
It's a pretty sweet car.
Not sure what you are supposed to do with it though?

Not good for groceries, a drive thru or going to work.....

Maybe you just park it your personal showroom with your other exotics you never drive and feel good about yourself?

$5 Million Euro. Close to $6 Million USD and $7.5 Million CDN.

BradfordCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 04:53 PM   #16
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
The visibility will be terrible and there isn’t room for two sets of golf clubs.
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 08:10 AM   #17
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
6 million and not one cup holder. Where the heck do I put my Mt Dew? Screw this, back to the Silverado I guess.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 08:37 AM   #18
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
Looks amazing.

As for not caring, then you truly are not an auto enthusiast. An enthusiast embraces pushing the envelope and marvels at what has come before and what is possible. Aviation enthusiasts love the SR-71, not whine about its cost in comparison to a Piper Cub.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 02:35 PM   #19
TRZ06

Drives: 22' Porsche PDK GT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
Looks amazing.

As for not caring, then you truly are not an auto enthusiast. An enthusiast embraces pushing the envelope and marvels at what has come before and what is possible. Aviation enthusiasts love the SR-71, not whine about its cost in comparison to a Piper Cub.
Not really a good analogy. I am a car enthusiast and being a pilot an aviation enthusiast.

The SR-71 was used by the military and served a purpose. This thing, while stunning is a who's dick is bigger thing.

Out of the 40 there are, how many will actually be driven and used to enjoy it? How many many will sit is some uber yuppies garage to brag to his friends about and to make their ego bigger.

Anything that has the tech that it does, should be utilized and enjoyed, not be a piece of art.

Previous:
18' NFG 2SS 1LE (ZL1 1LE solid rear cradle bushings & Corsa Exhaust)
16' F80 M3 (Ohlin R/T Coilovers)
13' Audi TTRS (APR Stage 1, MSS Springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' E90 M3
06' 335i (KW V2 Coilovers)
03' C5 Z06
TRZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:15 PM   #20
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRZ06 View Post
Not really a good analogy. I am a car enthusiast and being a pilot an aviation enthusiast.

The SR-71 was used by the military and served a purpose. This thing, while stunning is a who's dick is bigger thing.

Out of the 40 there are, how many will actually be driven and used to enjoy it? How many many will sit is some uber yuppies garage to brag to his friends about and to make their ego bigger.

Anything that has the tech that it does, should be utilized and enjoyed, not be a piece of art.

That technology will eventually filter down just as Formula 1 tech does. Things Lockheed developed for the Air Force made it to commercial aviation. That's what I was trying to say. Thanks for clearing up the analogy. As for how many get used, who cares? If I had the money to buy one it would be MY CHOICE what I do with it.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote