Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-16-2015, 12:36 PM   #1
CyberGreyConvertible
Dunder Mifflin Inc.

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Convertible
Anybody else have problems PhastekPerformance shipping?

So, this is the FOURTH time in a row now that USPS has screwed up my package from PhastekPerformance. Up until about last August, Phastek's 2 day shipping has been incredibly reliable and the package would always get here on that second day. But, the last 4 orders from them have all been shipped (via 2 day shipping) and have taken well over a week to get here. I ordered a package on both Monday and Tuesday, but USPS hasn't updated anything past "Pre-Shipment Info Sent To USPS", no estimated date of delivery, nothing even indicating that it's shipped at all.

So, what is going on with USPS? I absolutely LOVE PhastekPerformance, but I seriously cannot stand this anymore. If the one package doesn't come today, i'm going to be furious. Ugh.

UPDATE: Phastek overnighted me both of the orders via UPS and I got them today. I can't thank them enough for such tremendous customer service, they stayed in contact the entire time. This reassures the fact that it's not Phastek having issues with shipping, it's USPS.

Thank you to Phastek customer service!

Last edited by CyberGreyConvertible; 01-21-2015 at 01:57 PM.
CyberGreyConvertible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 01:22 PM   #2
Cam_Cam

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS
I stopped ordering from Phasetek when the licenses plate bulbs I bought blew after a few months and they wanted me to fill out a bunch of forms to send them back. No thanks.

If the USPS site only has pre-shipment info, it probably means Phasetek hasn't actually mailed it yet, otherwise it would be recorded in the USPS system when it was scanned in.
Cam_Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 01:25 PM   #3
CyberGreyConvertible
Dunder Mifflin Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam_Cam View Post
I stopped ordering from Phasetek when the licenses plate bulbs I bought blew after a few months and they wanted me to fill out a bunch of forms to send them back. No thanks.

If the USPS site only has pre-shipment info, it probably means Phasetek hasn't actually mailed it yet, otherwise it would be recorded in the USPS system when it was scanned in.

When my LED fog lights burnt out, they sent me a brand new pair with essentially no questions asked, Ive always been incredibly pleased with their customer service. I called Phastek yesterday and they said that the package shipped, so I really think it's USPS causing the problems here.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:28 PM   #4
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
Yea, they take forever. I won't buy from them ever again.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:30 PM   #5
Cam_Cam

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberGreyConvertible View Post
When my LED fog lights burnt out, they sent me a brand new pair with essentially no questions asked, Ive always been incredibly pleased with their customer service. I called Phastek yesterday and they said that the package shipped, so I really think it's USPS causing the problems here.
Well hopefully the ones I bought from them WON'T burn out :(
Cam_Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 01:37 PM   #6
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
This thread has been moved to the proper forum.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:25 PM   #7
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
If it says "Pre-Shipment Info Sent To USPS" and nothing has happened for days after that it means one of two things:

1) Phastek created a shipment but has not sent out the order yet for whatever reason.
2) When the package was picked up mail carrier failed to scan it "picked up". If that scan is not made then no other scan after that will be recorded.

Either way, I would contact Phastek to find out. If it turns out that it is scenario #2 then Phastek needs to say something to the mail carrier and perhaps his/her supervisor about it. It would be an easy fix.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:27 PM   #8
DuskSS
Bayou City Muscle Cars

Drives: 2013 2SS Dusk Edition
Never ever an issue with those guys.. class acts they will take care of you call them.
530/520 SAE
DuskSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:54 PM   #9
CyberGreyConvertible
Dunder Mifflin Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Motorsports View Post
If it says "Pre-Shipment Info Sent To USPS" and nothing has happened for days after that it means one of two things:

1) Phastek created a shipment but has not sent out the order yet for whatever reason.
2) When the package was picked up mail carrier failed to scan it "picked up". If that scan is not made then no other scan after that will be recorded.

Either way, I would contact Phastek to find out. If it turns out that it is scenario #2 then Phastek needs to say something to the mail carrier and perhaps his/her supervisor about it. It would be an easy fix.
Called them yesterday, they said they'd ship out a new order for me if it didn't arrive by today. However, I've called them 4 times over the past 2 and a half hours, but nobody will pick up the phone. I'm really getting frustrated here.
Old 01-16-2015, 03:15 PM   #10
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
PM Sent.

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 01-16-2015, 04:07 PM   #11
CyberGreyConvertible
Dunder Mifflin Inc.

Just got off the phone with Phastek, definitely something on USPS' end, but the package should be here by tomorrow (I'll update the thread tomorrow). Once again, Phastek's customer service come through to help ease the process! Thanks again to Phastek helping me out here!
Old 01-16-2015, 08:10 PM   #12
Bulldog3071

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Phastek is the best never have had an issue with them. Just ordered a catch can and info said it would take 2-3 weeks I figured is was coming from the supplier, I had it in 3 days. I will always order from Phastek even if it cost a few dollars more.
Lakewood Strut Tower Brace, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA 8 MM Wires, Airaid TB Spacer, Phastek CAI Scoop, Washer Bottle Relocation Kit, Stainlees Steel Brake Lines, Brake Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Subframe Connectors, Borla ATAK Muffelers, Z28 Wickerbill Spoiler, VTC, Bow Tie Delete, BMR Adjustable Front Swaybar, BMR End Link Kit, BMR Extreme Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Diablo I1000 "InTune"
Bulldog3071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 05:11 PM   #13
CyberGreyConvertible
Dunder Mifflin Inc.

Package never came today, and still no tracking updates whatsoever. Even on the second order that I placed 2 days later (shipped on the 15th), there's zero tracking updates. Fantastic.
Old 01-19-2015, 10:09 AM   #14
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
To answer the statements said above about your shipment.

1) When we make a label and update the order the package goes out either that same day or the next day. Depending on what time the label is made, if we can catch them we will ship it.

2) Most likely the scan was never made at the post office or by the driver. We have talked to USPS about the issue and they are looking into it because all carriers should scan the packages, no excuses. We do inform our carrier and USPS about this issue when they come up, which is not very often.

CyberGreyConvertible,

Got an update this morning about your orders.

Both orders did ship. The first one shipped USPS First Class on 1/13/2015, which usually takes 3-5 business days, and the second one shipped USPS First Class on 1/15/2015 and does show that it should be delivered on 1/20/2015. We would assume that you will be both packages on the same day and since the mail is not running today they both might be delivered on 1/20/2015.

The first one still does not have an update but we talked to Nick at your local Post Office and the Post Master has your tracking numbers. Once they are done going through the shipment they got this morning they will give me a call to let me know if they got the packages. Even though their office is technically closed they are going to give me an update as soon as possible. Once I have an update I will let you know.

Thank you for being patient and understanding with what we must do to find the packages for you.

Thank you,
Ricardo