Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 07-22-2016, 06:04 AM   #15
Denis

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattSS View Post
hm... i have issues in those circumstances once in a while as well, but not a lack of throttle. mine bucks and surges on occasion after a short stop/go event. Only way to settle it down is coast for a few seconds or outright floor it. One generally leaves me sitting in the middle of a road staring down oncoming traffic and the other roasts the tires and makes me look like a moron. I always figured it was an airflow/throttle control issue.
well im glad im not alone. I honestly assume is a low speed transmission logic issue honestly. At low speed in traffic I get some weird shifting situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
Im not sure how factual this all is. I just remember reading about dfco from several articles on c5 including this one from this dsx person.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153362
hmmmm interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebanks06 View Post
Had similar problem with my 2010. It was the throttle body.
interesting. The only problem I have with that is its only during low speed transitions from no throttle to on throttle. its never a problem any other time.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:22 AM   #16
Spitfil2e

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Victory Red
I wonder if you are doing this when the fuel level is low. I have heard of some issues with other cars ( dont know about the L99) but maybe when you take a turn too fast with less than an 8th of a tank of fuel its starving the engine until you get going straight again. I had that happen in a old Grand Am I used to have. Let me know. It might help you recreate it.
Spitfil2e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:12 PM   #17
Denis

Drives: 2010 SS
nope! fuel level doesn't seem to matter
Old 08-13-2016, 06:00 PM   #18
2k10camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Had that throttle body cleaned? Mine did it a few times then it threw a code and threw its self into limp mode at 150k here and turns out she was just gummed up and getting clogged a little took her off cleaned it up and all great now!
2k10camaro is offline   Reply With Quote