The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Marketplace > Commercial Classifieds Marketplace > Wheels / Tires

Old 11-18-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
ModBargains.com

Drives: Widebody 2013 Mustang GT
ModBargains.com | Want your C7 Stingray to Stand Out From the Rest? *iForged Wheels*

iForged has been an ultimately well desired company for wheels, for a very long time. Normally when you think of iForged you think of super performance applications such as Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari, and BMW, but if you're looking for a set of wheels that will bring not only a level of class and aggressiveness, you'll be getting a set of wheels that will set your ride into a whole new category of amazing. iForged teamed up with myself will ultimately satisfy your every need by offering you the hottest wheels on the market, in this industry today. With the mix and match options of custom pinstriping, painting, and polishing, there is no limit to what you want your wheels to look like. With over 35 years of experience, producing forged parts for aerospace and commercial applications, you'll be happy to know that your new set of wheels will ultimately put your car into a whole new level of amazing.

Here's a few select options from their newest lineup, the Concave Series:

There are simply too many individual wheels to list, but you can check out their individual series line ups here, with all the pictures at your disposal. Click the pictures of the series below to be sent to our website for that specific series. Just make sure that if you have any questions in regards to these wheels, to contact me directly via PM/Email or call me direct at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, and remember to ask for Jurrian!

ModBargains.com | iForged Wheels for Your Camaro

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM/Email or call me directly at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, and remember to call me directly in order to get the Camaro5 discount!! (ASK FOR JURRIAN)!
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:30 PM   #2
ModBargains.com

Drives: Widebody 2013 Mustang GT
Make sure to contact me directly with any questions! - 714.582.3330 extension 8002 and ask for Jurrian!
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote