The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #29
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
The one thing that floored me was that the "Moderators" and the "Administrators" were attacking you as well..
The best part is they are getting ready for me to post again so they can start flaming me again. Sorry folks go play around with somebody else Damn camaro haters
Old 12-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #30
~Stacy~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
I have to say...

People who drive rebodied FWD Chevrolet Malibus with a split grille and dart on the front really shouldn't hate on any Camaro owner.
But they are SOO much cooler than us:(
Old 12-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #31
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
But they are SOO much cooler than us:(
I guess that's why their brand is dead.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #32
n!ght r!der
That Guy

Drives: really good
Quote:
I have to say...

People who drive rebodied FWD Chevrolet Malibus with a split grille and dart on the front really shouldn't hate on any Camaro owner.
They shouldn't hate on anybody that drives anything!
Old 12-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #33
~Stacy~
Banned

Quote:
I guess that's why their brand is dead.
Probably
Old 12-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #34
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by n!ght r!der View Post
They shouldn't hate on anybody that drives anything!
There's this weird thing with Pontiac owners. Ever since the brand died a lot of them made up this "Chevrolet-Pontiac rivalry," something that never seemed to exist before June of last year.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #35
crimsongtp

Drives: 2014 AGM SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Goats are so 10 years ago I like drivin the latest toys. You have more options on aftermarket goodies
im not starting a cross forum war by any means here, but GTO's are 10 years ago? really? id say more like 6 at the oldest, and they will zoom by V6 camaro's all day and rival SS's as well. silly statement is all

EDIT: and for the record, I HAD a g6, now a GTO, and i can honestly say i dont mind camaro's, i just wouldn't get one due to the amount that has been produced. If i moved into a chevy it would be a vette for sure.

that one graphite color that the camaro comes in...looks hot.

ALSO, yes G6's come in only v6's your choice is v6, v6, v6, or I4 so it isn't a choice really to get a V8. that is the call on the vfail camaro.

and IMO unpainted kits look unfinished and poor. if hers was painted im SURE it would look fantastic. unpainted just looks like it was put on in a rush carelessly

Last edited by crimsongtp; 12-06-2010 at 06:05 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #36
Barricade_643
Decepticon

Drives: Decepticon
Quote:
They were always assholes to me T..
Now thats a lie. I was always nice to you. The forum turned against you when you said they were all jealous of you when they questioned you putting unpainted parts on your car. When you stormed out saying you would never return then the mods didnt care and your thread went to crap. The rules are to protect members not ex-members. So we didnt care. You didnt either so dont pretend here that we offended you.

And again....I was always nice to you. Correct?

Robert

-aka-

"Lampoon" Owner of G6Performance.com
Old 12-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #37
djsnoflake
Faith Keeper

Drives: 2012 Silverado LTZ, 2010 2SS/RS
Oh come on! Look how sweet this body kit is!

There is one of these 2 doors down from me and every time it drives by I want to stab my eyes out with a spoon. There is a reason Pontiac went belly up, it stopped "Driving Excitement" about 20 years ago and then brought it back too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
.........we are far from finished.................
Old 12-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #38
WoodburyMan

Drives: 2005 Pontiac GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
Oh come on! Look how sweet this body kit is!

There is one of these 2 doors down from me and every time it drives by I want to stab my eyes out with a spoon. There is a reason Pontiac went belly up, it stopped "Driving Excitement" about 20 years ago and then brought it back too late.
Lol. And she owned that exact car but black, and coupe. Bucktooth grills and all. Trust me any Pontiac group is not fond of that including me.

Trust me guys. There's more history to it than what you see. PM me if you want details, or read more of the link you were already provided with.
http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...d=1#post444793
Old 12-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #39
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsongtp View Post
im not starting a cross forum war by any means here, but GTO's are 10 years ago? really? id say more like 6 at the oldest, and they will zoom by V6 camaro's all day and rival SS's as well. silly statement is all

EDIT: and for the record, I HAD a g6, now a GTO, and i can honestly say i dont mind camaro's, i just wouldn't get one due to the amount that has been produced. If i moved into a chevy it would be a vette for sure.

that one graphite color that the camaro comes in...looks hot.

ALSO, yes G6's come in only v6's your choice is v6, v6, v6, or I4 so it isn't a choice really to get a V8. that is the call on the vfail camaro.

and IMO unpainted kits look unfinished and poor. if hers was painted im SURE it would look fantastic. unpainted just looks like it was put on in a rush carelessly
Why is a v6 fail? Not all people need to get the v8 to compensate for other things like you obviously do.

Also, if you buy a new camaro with the gfx kit, it comes on the car unpainted. So get your "vfail" childish attitude and GTFO.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #40
~Stacy~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodburyMan View Post
Lol. And she owned that exact car but black, and coupe. Bucktooth grills and all. Trust me any Pontiac group is not fond of that including me.

Trust me guys. There's more history to it than what you see. PM me if you want details, or read more of the link you were already provided with.
http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...d=1#post444793
Woodbury man go get a LIFE MAN! You sign up to this website just so you can spend SEVERAL hours writing about my life what a moron! Any moron who wants to write about my problems needs to get checked. Please mods delete this thread so this moron can't go further ha! I'm sorry I couldn't write about you tonite. I ACTUALLY had to work like a normal person need to pay my bills some how
Closed Thread