Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 12-06-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
SSmash

Drives: Mosaic Black Camaro 2SS
Suggested Dealers in TX - Greater Houston Area

FINALLY deciding to pull the trigger

I started researching some of the local Dealers for some decent deals, but figured I'd ask around as well to see what suggestions and/or experiences the Forum has for suggested Dealers in the Greater Houston, TX Area.

I fear that I may have waited too long because it seems difficult to find a 2017 black 2SS with NPP at decent price I attempted to gamble in hopes of a year-end deal and I may have gambled and lost lol

I am guessing that the prices out now are as good as they are going to get, so I'm planning on pulling the trigger this week
SSmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:15 AM   #2
Turbo_J89

Drives: 2015 BVM Camaro 1LE (2SS/RS)
You may be able to find a good deal on a 2018 too. I bought my Silverado at Classic Chevrolet in Sugarland. I would recommend them. I called around getting prices and then called around to see who would beat the prices I collected and found the best deal at Classic.
Turbo_J89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:18 AM   #3
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
https://www.cars.com/for-sale/search...27384&zc=77001
Old 12-07-2017, 07:23 AM   #4
Dwille

Drives: 2022 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_J89 View Post
You may be able to find a good deal on a 2018 too. I bought my Silverado at Classic Chevrolet in Sugarland. I would recommend them. I called around getting prices and then called around to see who would beat the prices I collected and found the best deal at Classic.
This. Classic Chevrolet rocks. I bought my ZL1 there and my Tahoe before that. Ask for David Selesky.
Dwille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #5
SSmash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwille View Post
This. Classic Chevrolet rocks. I bought my ZL1 there and my Tahoe before that. Ask for David Selesky.

Thanks for the insight! I was actually looking at Classic Chevrolet last night online and was thinking of stopping by either tomorrow or Saturday.

Out of curiosity, were you guys talking about the one in Sugarland or Houston? I may stop by the Sugarland location this weekend.

Thanks again!

I'll see if David Selesky is around during my visit.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:50 PM   #6
Turbo_J89

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmash View Post
Thanks for the insight! I was actually looking at Classic Chevrolet last night online and was thinking of stopping by either tomorrow or Saturday.

Out of curiosity, were you guys talking about the one in Sugarland or Houston? I may stop by the Sugarland location this weekend.

Thanks again!

I'll see if David Selesky is around during my visit.
I got my Silverado at this location.

13115 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77478

I was offered financing at 2.39% over 60 months from Members Choice Credit Union and showed up with their check for my truck. I was offered 1.8% over 60 months in the finance office though USBank IF i paid $1300 for an extended bumper-to-bumper warranty through Ally Financial. You could opt out of the warranty at any point and get a prorated refund. I waited until I made a few payments and got a $1225 refund for the warranty. That saved me hundreds over the life of the loan. They may offer you a similar deal. Hope this helps.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:22 PM   #7
SSmash

Just an update, went by Classic - Sugar Land and by my luck the 2017 2SS that I saw online was now gone

looked at a few 2018's, but I am really looking for the Employee Pricing on the 2017's if at all possible. They were VERY easy to work with, but the 2018 pricing was a bit high for what I was looking for.

Going to look around a bit more to see what's out there, but I may have waited too long to get in on the 2017 incentives
Old 12-09-2017, 06:58 AM   #8
Turbo_J89

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmash View Post
Just an update, went by Classic - Sugar Land and by my luck the 2017 2SS that I saw online was now gone

looked at a few 2018's, but I am really looking for the Employee Pricing on the 2017's if at all possible. They were VERY easy to work with, but the 2018 pricing was a bit high for what I was looking for.

Going to look around a bit more to see what's out there, but I may have waited too long to get in on the 2017 incentives
Sorry to hear that. To get a good deal at any dealership, you'll have to shop multiple dealers and make them compete for your business. Save yourself the trouble and do it all through online sales. My initial pricing from Classic was nothing special. I called them back the day i was going to purchase from Munday in Spring who had an identical truck and told them i was buying a vehicle today from whoever gives the best price. I smudged my best offer a few hundred and they still beat it. I worked backwards off invoice minus holdback minus incentives and was getting one heck of a deal from them. Now is the best time to begin shopping a 2018 Camaro coming into winter in a segment that sales slump and the dealership might be chasing a year end sales bonus.

I recommend getting as many price quotes as you can and call them again in the last 10 days of December with an offer $500 under your lowest price quote.

If the problem is 6th gen price structure in general and a dealer couldn't realistically sell you the car, welcome to the club! I've been in and out of Chevy dealers since 2016 MY trying to make a deal work and it's always out of reach and not because of the dealers.