The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 10-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #421
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
in that case, they would each go to each other's house, to find them not there. nothing would happen.

of course, the mod could kill both if he wanted, but that's no fun. one does not prevail over the other.
Whew. I'm glad I didn't go after inside then. That was my first thought, but was sure I was gonna be blocked or killed. That's why we went after overflow.

At least that's what I think my reasoning was. Lol
Old 10-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #422
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Haha yea that was why I was kinda hesitant about killing Inside too. Didn't wanna go 0-3 that game lol
Old 10-22-2013, 11:22 AM   #423
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
the town didn't utilize the vigilante too well. insidethreat was a little lost during his night actions. lol you guys (pro town) need to post, and post often during the day phase. you guys also need to learn to talk in code and try to understand what people are saying, without actually saying it.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:16 PM   #424
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
the town didn't utilize the vigilante too well. insidethreat was a little lost during his night actions. lol you guys (pro town) need to post, and post often during the day phase. you guys also need to learn to talk in code and try to understand what people are saying, without actually saying it.

"Talk in code to other townies"..... As much as people make stuff up I don't trust anyone.
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #425
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
the odds were severely stacked against us with every townie having a role. glad we were still able to win. wouldn't think it was possible, especially since every single night action we did was blocked.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #426
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I've tried to give every townie a role in almost all my games. might have had 1 or 2 vanilla's. and I compensated with 3 mafia. I thought it was fair. plus, mafia can chat with each other. it's not exactly supposed to be easy for mafia. lol
Old 10-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #427
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
you should probably also just stick to your night actions. lol and it's a pretty good hunch when he keeps trying to deflect you from what you know.

Menendez, and everyone else, stick with what you know if you see or learn something the night before. Don't get drawn into someone's guess or assumptions no matter how logical it may sound. Remember, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
I roleblocked Mindz the first night, then Draco the second. So I guess I did rape him
No Overflow, that was me. I roleblocked Mindz as well and I took a more creative stance on what could I do so I decided to chloroform him. Mindz described being attacked from behind and having a rag put over his mouth so it was me. I blocked Redemption and for him I decided to spike his supper with strong sedatives but it seems someone else got to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
But Overflow If you role blocked Draco I wonder why he never said that? He must have know that lying would make him look Anti-town
Because I was never told I was blocked or that someone tried. Up till now I thought PMC's sickness went to his head and he screwed up the PM's. Remember he forgot to send me a PM until after the day started saying my block was successful. So technically I was lying about what I did during the night but I wasn't lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
Are you sure it was Draco?

The part that made me vote him off is when he had this whole story about how he did so much the night before. And I knew I successfully roleblocked him. Add to he fact that there wasn't a death the night before.
Read above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
That has to be my biggest question this game. Why did he not come clean to save himself and help the town? But I guess only he can answer that one
Because I had already turned the computer off and went to bed. Look back and you'll see where I say good night and I'll be on the next day after work. Within an hour later everyone decided to lynch me so I had no chance to defend or say anything. Which is a big no no that I have been saying since the first game a month ago. This is exactly what the mafia wants and people here falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Hehe that was our plan!
When I looked at the votes and the voting history the next morning before work, I knew with 95% certainty who else was mafia. And I knew this game was over the next day because the mafia was leading everyone else to the pasture.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #428
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
What about that other 5% haha jk
Old 10-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #429
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
What about that other 5% haha jk
The other 5% of me was like "Did PMC give out 3 mafia or did they turn the traitor day 1?" lol
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:40 PM   #430
insidethreat07

Drives: 2001 Camaro 3.8
Quote:
Yea that was my bad. I didn't have much time to really concentrate about the game with college going on lol. you guys should of lynched bowtie. if you know for a fact she is mafia, you take her out and worry about the rest later. I was going after kj in the night phase. Jus saying