The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 10-22-2013, 10:20 AM   #1
FaytalsCamaro
Distributor of Liquor

Drives: My Wife Crazy
My Epic GTA Moment

So there I was minding my own business when a bounty showed up on the mini map. I immediately started heading over in that direction (Near Vinewood) and almost immediately I started hearing a massive amount of police sirens and helicopters and a loud thundering blast over and over. As I neared the area I could make out that the player I was after was rolling around in a damn tank.

So after seeing the mayhem the player had caused and the amount of police cars surrounding him I devised an awesome plan. I commandeered a nearby abandoned police vehicle (Van) and immediately called Lester for the Off the Radar perk which in turn makes me invisible on the map. So long as my target didn't look directly at me he wouldnt be able to tell that I was a player and not a cop.

Having already bought my own tank recently I knew exactly where the entry point on the tank was so heading directly to it. I was betting on the bounty not "locking" his vehicle from outside players. It seems as though some players don't realize that walking up to a player's vehicle while they are in it and holding Y will cause your player to steal the vehicle. Well my bet paid off. As i approached the vehicle I started holding Y and saw my character start to climb the tank. A smile INSTANTLY formed on my face as I opened the hatch on the tank door and delivered a quick punch to the players face as I pulled him out of the tank. I WISH I would of been able to see his face as I got in his tank, backed up a bit, and forced him to look down the barrel of his own tank. BOOM HEADSHOT....$9000 Bounty claimed by FaytalChaos.

I proceeded to kill him several times after the fact just to add salt to the open wounds but after taking a huge amount of punishment the tank finally bit the dust. Here is the photo I took after my epic moment

FaytalsCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
LOL...that is AWESOME! Some dude was dominating in a tank on Sunday. I haven't ranked up enough yet to have the hardware or resources to take on such an enemy. Last night I did kamikaze a player that kept trying to shoot down my plane. He was trying to flee in his car and I piled into him @ full speed from above. I laughed my ass off. He didn't know what hit him. I second notable event was my buddy and I flying around in a helo robbing stores. We noticed a couple of stationary players hanging out in an apartment. I landed on the roof of a building across from the garage door, and we started plinking shots at the building. Guy opens the garage door to see what was going on, and we mowed him down with gunfire. It was so funny; he had this "WTF" look when he came out of the garage. This game is a hoot.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #3
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
That is awesome
Old 10-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
some guy was running around the map in a chopper, killing people. I was in a lambo and he was chasing me everywhere. I was able to get to one of the tunnels, and he crashed. lol
Old 10-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #5
PsychoZL1

Drives: 2015 Challenger SRT
Well I got kicked early Friday evening while I was following someone that just got one of Simeon's vehicles in a helicopter. I guess they didn't like getting followed in the air.

That's awesome Faytal! I can't wait til I get access to the better hardware. I'm really looking forward to getting a sniper rifle too!

BTW, are you guys on PS3 or Xbox?
PsychoZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:12 PM   #6
FaytalsCamaro
Distributor of Liquor

Xbox!, And the sniper coupled up with Lester's Off the Radar is awesome. Rain hell on anyone from anywhere and they wont know what to do
Old 10-23-2013, 02:58 AM   #7
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Just tonight I was getting my car back from the Impound and a guy shot and killed me as i was respawning I saw he was trying to get into my Dominator but I have it set for only Crew and Friends access. Since he could not get in it, he promptly blew it up before I could stop him. But since I have full coverage on it it was NO CHARGE to get it back after calling the insurance company (I of course shot his ass up for blowing up my black beauty).
Old 10-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #8
FaytalsCamaro
Distributor of Liquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
Just tonight I was getting my car back from the Impound and a guy shot and killed me as i was respawning I saw he was trying to get into my Dominator but I have it set for only Crew and Friends access. Since he could not get in it, he promptly blew it up before I could stop him. But since I have full coverage on it it was NO CHARGE to get it back after calling the insurance company (I of course shot his ass up for blowing up my black beauty).
lol they fixed the way insurance works! the player that blows up your car has to pay the premium. My main car cost 8k so i laugh anytime someone blows it up