The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 12-16-2019, 11:07 PM   #1
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Looking for a C7. "Must have" options.

Hello All,

I am from Camaro5. I have always wanted a Corvette but got a Camaro because I needed a back seat for my then 5 year old. Now, he is big enough to sit in the front.
There are a lot of deals for a new C7 at the moment. I just want a Stingray, preferably with a Z51 with a manual transmission. Is this package considered "must have" to those who have them. One of the regret I have in my Camaro was not getting the 1LE package. Actually, at this time, I am not even sure if the two are comparable (1LE and Z51).

Also, mulan leather is synthetic, isn't? To those with a 1LT, did you regret not getting the 2 or 3LT?
Sorry for the stupid questions.
I am trying to stay south of $65k so a Z06 is not an option.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 04:44 PM   #2
rosatelg

Drives: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Black
I was in the same boat. I just bought a base 2019 manual Stingray with 2500 miles on it. I got a good deal on one of the car websites but now have to deal with the wait to have it shipped to me.

I have a Camaro 2SS with MRC, CPO Brembo brake kit, and a few other accessories/mods. I avoided the Z51 because I don't track my car and don't want the extra maintenance expense associated with the package.

I do all my own maintenance work, except oil changes, and the parts alone for the Brembo front brake job was 1500 for rotors and pads.

Delivered on: 9/8/16
rosatelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 07:20 PM   #3
OLDVETTE3
George

Drives: 2019 Corvette Stingray Convertible
How do you like you Corvette?
OLDVETTE3 is offline   Reply With Quote