The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Stingray Photos, Videos, Media

Old 10-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
Erik@lashway

Drives: Camaros, Vettes, Trucks
Exclamation C7 Carbon Fiber Parts coming soon from Lashway Motorsports

NEW for the C7! World's finest Carbon Fiber exterior parts exclusively for the Stringray Corvette!

We have developed custom one off parts for the C7 (all trim levels) out of 100% real Carbon Fiber. These parts are entirely made in the USA as well - and we're sticking to that. We partnered with a very reputable composites company for this project and the results are unreal.

The first PROTOTYPE to be released are a beautiful set of side skirts. We will have two style available shortly. The style you see below is what we call our "Race" skirts. There is more visible material, and less contour to the exterior lines of the vehicle. They feature a more aggressive profile.

The second version, which will have the designation of "Street" are more contoured to the exterior lines of the Stringray. They are a bit smaller in width, and less aggressive by design. They are absolutely beautiful and are ideal for someone looking to add just a touch of carbon on their vehicle without going to aggressive on the styling.

Pricing has not yet been determined as these are only prototypes. What you see in the following photos are a third of the overall quality that the production items will be. These were built to give you, the customer, and idea of the overall theme of these parts.

We also offer Kevlar products which allow us to build these identical parts in various colors and finishes - Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Yellow ETC.

Please contact us for more information. Once we have the prototypes dialed-in, we will begin to take pre-orders.

Once again, this is only the test piece. It is a mold that is laminated with real CF. The final production parts will be entirely made of CF, and will have a better finish than this.

Erik@lashway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:44 PM   #2
GQ4Life

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
looks good
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
Erik@lashway

Thank you very much. Wait until you see the entire line up of items which will be available for purchase. Absolutely beautiful, classy, tasteful, and affordable!
Old 10-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #4
FEAR

looks good! lets see some shots from farther away, im local, and these have peaked my interest
FEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
Erik@lashway

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEAR View Post
looks good! lets see some shots from farther away, im local, and these have peaked my interest

We are still using the vehicle for other product development, and are waiting on some wheels to do a formal "shoot" at various angles.

If you'd like, come on by and check it out in person!

Erik@Lashway
Old 10-16-2013, 03:16 PM   #6
Bigcros

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS
If I had a C7, I'd buy them!
Bigcros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #7
Erik@lashway

Thank you.

The "Street" version are really nice, and have more of a contour of the side of the rocker and door. More of a tasteful item. The "Race" version shows more material and also looks stunning, but is not as "custom" built for this vehicle.

Stay tuned...
Old 10-17-2013, 09:50 AM   #8
Jabs

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS Stage 2
I can't wait to see the products!!!

Jabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #9
purpleRac3r

Drives: 1974 & 2014 Corvette Stingrays
Erik, a thought I've had for a carbon part is a strip that mounts (probably via trim tape) between the rear hatch glass and the removable roof panel, and just the width of the exposed carbon and glass. I think this could really enhance the "spear" effect of the painted edge on the exposed carbon tops if done with the same weave and gloss of the OEM top. Strictly cosmetic, I know, but would really enhance the appearance of the factory top and your ground effects kits. Any chance of you developing such a piece?
'74 Stingray coupe, heavily modified, as seen in August 2011 VETTE magazine, 2014 Stingray Z51 #196, ordered 02/11/13, built 08/29/13, Museum Delivery 10/04/13, driven daily!

purpleRac3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:08 AM   #10
texasray
joyce

Drives: import
Looks very good. Thanks for being a pioneer and providing aftermarket parts so quickly. Can't wait to see what else you have lined up
texasray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #11
Erik@lashway

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleRac3r View Post
Erik, a thought I've had for a carbon part is a strip that mounts (probably via trim tape) between the rear hatch glass and the removable roof panel, and just the width of the exposed carbon and glass. I think this could really enhance the "spear" effect of the painted edge on the exposed carbon tops if done with the same weave and gloss of the OEM top. Strictly cosmetic, I know, but would really enhance the appearance of the factory top and your ground effects kits. Any chance of you developing such a piece?
Yes Sir...

With our partner G3 Composites, we can build anything you want - even one off creations for your specific needs.

Give me a call - (954) 971 4383

Erik
Old 10-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #12
Erik@lashway

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasray View Post
Looks very good. Thanks for being a pioneer and providing aftermarket parts so quickly. Can't wait to see what else you have lined up
Thanks so much!

Wait until you see the "street" version of these skirts - mmmmmmm

Erik@Lashway
Old 10-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #13
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
I like what I see!
Old 10-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #14
Erik@lashway

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
I like what I see!

Thanks a lot! Can't wait to release these products to the general public!

Erik@Lashway