The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 04-12-2021, 07:28 PM   #1
Floridaman19

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro 1 LT
Hello everyone, I have to ask this first

What exactly do I call my car? It is a 2020 1LT (says on the window sticker.)
It is a v6 with a manual trans and has "RS" badges on it, but also has the 1LE track package. I have seen other posters refer to their 1LE's but usually those were v8 cars. So... do I say "RS", "1LT," or "1LE?"
Floridaman19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 05:18 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
2020 RS/1LE

and BTW.....CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!

Last edited by Sir Nuke; 04-14-2021 at 05:43 AM.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 03:38 PM   #3
Floridaman19

Thank you, Sir!
Old 04-13-2021, 03:55 PM   #4
FarmerFran

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Vert M6 "Sharky"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
20250 RS/1LE

and BTW.....CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
I will second this...RS/1LE will tell the entire picture. Hum, maybe just RSE... see if you can get that to catch on, the ZL1 guys say ZLE

Firecracker Red Wrangler Willys, 3.6L eTorque, 850RE 8 speed automatic, 25W Willys package, Technology Group, Convenience Group (aka $600 garage door opener), Cold weather Group, Trailer Tow and HD electric group with AUX switches, 3 piece black freedom top.
FarmerFran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 04:17 PM   #5
Bigdumogre

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
RS/1LE
Sounds like a fun ride and great gas mileage. 6 cyl is not my thing but it still has plenty of power and can handle like it’s on rails.
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - CSP Custom Cam 232/240 .615/.615 113 +3, Texas speed CNC heads, FTI billet triple disc converter, K&N cai, Katech ported TB, GPI Ported/rod modded manifold, Texas speed 1 7/8 headers, HFC, Flowmaster 2 chambers with x pipe, Mishimoto CC, MSD wires, Roto fab washer relocation, tru cool 40k trans cooler, apex scoop, Pedders extreme coil overs and much more!!
Bigdumogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 07:19 PM   #6
Floridaman19

Hey, I ain't gonna pretend I didn't want the SS, but 10 grand goes a long way for tires, brake pads, ect. This car will never see a racetrack-it is my daily driver.