The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 04-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Five Design Goals Of The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: Video

Corvette Exterior Design Manager Kirk Bennion says the team had five goals when they began work on the 2014 Corvette Stingray. He says working on developing a Corvette is a "special deal ... and we work on it as much as we can and as hard as we can." Delve more into Kirk's passion by checking out the video.

See more stories about the people, technology, and passion of General Motors vehicles at http://www.facesofgm.com

Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:29 PM   #2
DucMan

Drives: Civic
Thanks for posting.
You know you hear it a thousand times with this car as being a 'New Generation' Corvette and what they were setting out to accomplish. And I don't get tired of hearing it.

Regardless of critics of the individual features, I think they achieved the goal which is something better and different. Anyone could pick apart any vehicle, but this car individually and as a complete package is a hit. And you have to put the cost into the conversation, not as an exception, but as an exclamation. You have a tremendous performance vehicle that is at the same level as ones costing more. Corvette engineers deserve all the accolades afforded them.

02/22/2014 Placed Order at Dealer
02/28/2014 1100
02/28/2014 1102
DucMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #3
G200 Pilot
G200 Pilot

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS purchased 5/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DucMan View Post
Thanks for posting.
You know you hear it a thousand times with this car as being a 'New Generation' Corvette and what they were setting out to accomplish. And I don't get tired of hearing it.

Regardless of critics of the individual features, I think they achieved the goal which is something better and different. Anyone could pick apart any vehicle, but this car individually and as a complete package is a hit. And you have to put the cost into the conversation, not as an exception, but as an exclamation. You have a tremendous performance vehicle that is at the same level as ones costing more. Corvette engineers deserve all the accolades afforded them.
Amen!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #4
DucMan

Drives: Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by G200 Pilot View Post
Amen!

02/22/2014 Placed Order at Dealer
02/28/2014 1100
02/28/2014 1102
DucMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:26 AM   #5
volsfan0911

Drives: '10 GTI for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by DucMan View Post
Thanks for posting.

volsfan0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #6
Philr56

Drives: Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited
Send a message via Skype™ to Philr56
totally agree. The C7 is the most exciting product on the market.
Philr56 is offline   Reply With Quote