Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 11-09-2021, 10:30 AM   #15
dmcmahan60

Drives: 2017 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCamaroGuy View Post
Out of stock but thanks for the heads up. Might try these when they are available.
Did not see they were out of stock. My bad and good luck. Might try actually calling them to see when the next batch will be here? Have a good day.
dmcmahan60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 10:37 AM   #16
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptchris View Post
Yes I have the same problem, and we replaced them 3 times. Never resolved it. I only get the error from one of the TPMS when the headlights are on.
I had these on my 2016. I didn't have TPMS issues but I did have repeated battery drain down with are car that was driven every day. I took them off and it never happened again.

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 06:08 PM   #17
Warrior102

Drives: 2018 2SS 1LE Black
I have the DD markers, I've had two rears fail (different times) and they did replace them after I emailed in my invoice. Presently both the fronts are half burned out and I'm living with it, having to pull the splash guards, fender liner and reinstall the OEM ones was getting old. When they do burn out I'm going with the eBay set, I can get three sets and a nice bottle of Cabernet for what I paid for the DD. https://www.ebay.com/itm/31290855048...3ABFBM5PfH8qBf
Warrior102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 08:41 PM   #18
Chris0691

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptchris View Post
Yes I have the same problem, and we replaced them 3 times. Never resolved it. I only get the error from one of the TPMS when the headlights are on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same it here it seems. I honestly can’t recall it coming on during the day. I’ve relayed all this to the dealership who is now talking with GM engineers. They are doing whatever they can not to fix it imo. They were asking me about my window tint and rear window louvers!
Chris0691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 09:13 AM   #19
ARCamaroGuy

Drives: 2023 GMC 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris0691 View Post
Same it here it seems. I honestly can’t recall it coming on during the day. I’ve relayed all this to the dealership who is now talking with GM engineers. They are doing whatever they can not to fix it imo. They were asking me about my window tint and rear window louvers!
I have had it happen to me more times with the headlights off than I have with the headlights on.
Traded Feb 2022 for a C7
ARCamaroGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 09:52 AM   #20
Clearly_Canadian

Drives: 2017 2SS Camaro
I have had issues with my rear drivers side. Half burnt. I went with DD over the Ebay ones because I didn't want any issues and was willing to pay for the peace of mind. DOH! Still waiting on replacement.
Old 11-11-2021, 02:11 PM   #21
Cptchris

Drives: Camaro 2019 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearly_Canadian View Post
I have had issues with my rear drivers side. Half burnt. I went with DD over the Ebay ones because I didn't want any issues and was willing to pay for the peace of mind. DOH! Still waiting on replacement.

Yes they are someone slow on rma’s replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cptchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 10:02 PM   #22
Chris0691

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS
Ok, so after 3 weeks of waiting for Chevy engineers and techs to figure things out, I contacted DD directly and told them about the issues with the TPMS. DD said they are aware of the issue and are working to fix the problem. They didn’t have a direct answer as to why their LED’s were interfering with the TPMS but they were already working on fixing the issues. They will also replace your side markers with the new ones when they’re sure the issue has been resolved. They do want a copy of the original receipt for replacement and then when the new lights are shipped,, they want the old ones back.
Chris0691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 12:09 AM   #23
Bonomytires

Drives: 2021 Camaro 3LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris0691 View Post
Ok, so after 3 weeks of waiting for Chevy engineers and techs to figure things out, I contacted DD directly and told them about the issues with the TPMS. DD said they are aware of the issue and are working to fix the problem. They didn’t have a direct answer as to why their LED’s were interfering with the TPMS but they were already working on fixing the issues. They will also replace your side markers with the new ones when they’re sure the issue has been resolved. They do want a copy of the original receipt for replacement and then when the new lights are shipped,, they want the old ones back.

I may as well wait until the issues are fixed to order.
Bonomytires is offline   Reply With Quote