Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 07-28-2015, 03:35 PM   #15
Kyrac0103
Kyrac

Drives: 2018 2SS A8
Damn, robbiegordon now I don't feel so bad about mine!!! What was the damage amount on that, if you don't mind me asking???
But the good news is my body shop called today and said the insurance company has approved all the cost and my car will be ready on Tuesday, good as new!!!
So C-Fest here we come, me and my dog Harley!!!
Kyrac0103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:55 PM   #16
robbiegordon
Robert

Drives: 2011 Summit White SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrac0103 View Post
Damn, robbiegordon now I don't feel so bad about mine!!! What was the damage amount on that, if you don't mind me asking???
But the good news is my body shop called today and said the insurance company has approved all the cost and my car will be ready on Tuesday, good as new!!!
So C-Fest here we come, me and my dog Harley!!!
the original quote i think was like 3700 or somthing like that to replace the headlight/bumper/fender and paint

but i ordered the zl1 bumper kit from gary's customs off here for 1520 painted and shipped... the quote on just the fender (replace/paint) is now $650 from my insurance approved body shop.. which i have yet to have done since the fender wasnt too bad.

it does throw of the alignment of the new bumper slightly. but im living with it till i can drop the 650 for the new fender.

thats great to hear that you're going to be able to get everything back together that quickly !. i know the pain and frustration of having your car less than 100%...

btw this is what it looks like now though.. see you at the fest!
Attached Images

Turbonetics T76 10psi with aem truboost controller, 231/239 115 LSA Comp Cam, adm fpcm, zl1 pump, Tr7ix plugs, 3.91/1LE Gears,Melling Oil pump, custom intake, catless midpipes, powerbond 25% underdrive, PFADT Aluminum subframe bushings, 1.5 inch drop, PFADT sway bars, BMR; sub frame connectors ,Trailing arms, Toe Rods, strut tower brace and rear diff bushings, Hurst short throw shifter and line lock,dyno #s TBD, , tuned by Pat G tuning
robbiegordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 04:20 PM   #17
Kyrac0103
Kyrac

Drives: 2018 2SS A8
Car looks really nice, will keep my eyes open for you so we can compare notes!!!
Kyrac0103 is offline   Reply With Quote