The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Marketplace > Commercial Classifieds Marketplace > Wheels / Tires

Old 06-19-2014, 06:18 PM   #1
ModBargains

Drives: Camaro RS/SS, 996TT, E90 335i
Modbargains.com l HRE FF01 for your C7!

Wheel and Tire packages are also available! PM/Email or call for details - 714.582.3330 extension 8011 - ask for Eric when you call in!

Long a market leader in forged wheels, HRE now offers its FlowForm line of wheels featuring iconic styling and a level of quality embodied by the HRE brand, all at an accessible price point. This cast flow formed wheel is made in Japan with the highest level of design and engineering available in the world today. HRE uses a process called Flow Form, which is also a process called Rotary Forged. Essentially, through this process, you get the strength of a Forged barrel with a cast face of a wheel, which gives you the lightness that you need, but the strength exactly where you need it to put down big torque numbers, and the durability to run through pothole filled areas of your town.

The HRE FF01 comes in The standard Liquid silver and Tarmac, but can be powedercoated in house by HRE to any of the following colors:

The HRE FF01 comes in the size19x9.5ET55 and 20x11ET73 which will work perfect with a 265/35/19 front tire and 305/30/20 rear tire.

If you have any questions in regards to these wheels, you can reach me via PM/Email or you can call me directly at 714.582.3330 extension 8011, and remember to ask for Eric!!

Last edited by ModBargains; 06-20-2014 at 06:23 PM.
ModBargains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 12:17 PM   #2
gojurick

Drives: '14 Stingray "Sasha"
I have these wheels and love the look. However they most definitely do not fit in the wheel wells without rubbing. Had original size tires and switched to 305/30/20s recently and they stick out a bit. Fronts are still OEIM size and rub also. Not in an ugly way, but they scrape on even the slightest bump. I'm going to raise the vehicle on the bolts a little to see if that helps. Absolutely gorgeous wheel, get compliments all the time, but I wish they came in stock size.
gojurick is offline   Reply With Quote