Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 12-17-2014, 04:02 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
selling hot wheel collection

I have many hot wheels, big time & other type of model scale cars for sale.
some include Hot August nights special editions from 2003-2012 Plus 1/6th scale camaro & a 1/10 scale corvette concept & a 1/10th scale camaro.

asking $1000 for the whole collection

Many of the cars are special editions & no longer in circulation. Most are still in the org packages

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:37 AM   #2
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

I guess I should say there is like 1200 cars of all diffrent sizes

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 12-19-2014, 12:21 PM   #3
bowtie98607

Drives: 12 SS2RS, 73 RS/TypeLT, 68 Vette
Or you could donate them to to a good cause! Read up on this little guy! What a great heart he has!!!
https://www.facebook.com/GideonsArmyGive or
http://www.columbian.com/news/2014/m...d-boy-hundred/
We found a 5000 hot wheel collection on craigslist and got them donated to this little guy who gives one to each of the cancer patients he come across. Just a thought!
Old 12-19-2014, 12:27 PM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtie98607 View Post
Or you could donate them to to a good cause! Read up on this little guy! What a great heart he has!!!
https://www.facebook.com/GideonsArmyGive or
http://www.columbian.com/news/2014/m...d-boy-hundred/
We found a 5000 hot wheel collection on craigslist and got them donated to this little guy who gives one to each of the cancer patients he come across. Just a thought!
We would love to donate them but there is a problem. They already repoed our cruz yesterday (after the bank gave me until the first of the year to take care of it flippng people) & we will be with out power just about christmas as is.

I am even selling my iroc & my husbands 95 (neither of them run)

Old 12-19-2014, 02:10 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

heres the pictures
Attached Images

Old 01-18-2015, 08:14 PM   #6
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

still have them, I have been asked to break the collection up a few times But I will not. if you want to that's up to you. I need the money

Old 01-18-2015, 09:47 PM   #7
Misty

Drives: 11 SGM 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
still have them, I have been asked to break the collection up a few times But I will not. if you want to that's up to you. I need the money
You really might consider breaking up the set. Unfortunately, it is pretty hard to sell an entire set, especially one so large due to the cost. When I needed to raise money for my sister's cancer treatment I broke up my set and sold the cars individually. You never get the money you invest but I mark the cost down by 15% - 25% and was able to make a little over $600. Just a thought. I wish you well and hope you will find a buyer for your collection.
Misty is offline   Reply With Quote