The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 10-10-2018, 07:49 PM   #1
oppdan
Dan

Drives: 2017 2LT/1LE M6
2015 Camaro 2LT/RS fully loaded 27k miles lots of extras

2015 2LT/RS with every option. 27k miles, taken good care of.

2015 Camaro 2LT/RS 323HP+ V6/Auto with Tap Shift
one owner, adult owned, Loaded with every possible option for a 2LT RS plus many extras and customizations. *This car has been babied and well taken care of. No known issues, no beating on it or high revs. All service up to date. *Rear tires have been changed due to puncture flats, I have the tire and wheel warranty and the extended warranty which I believe are transferrable. *I bought the car in florida and it has never seen snow until this past winter. No underbody rust. I planned to keep this a while but I want a more winter vehicle and my kids are getting to driving ages. *Need to save on insurance.... See pics I will try to make it a full walk around. I am not looking for trades and the price is fairly firm. It is loaded, with customizations and in excellent condition
Hard to find Crystal Red Tintcoat tri color paint with black and tan leather interior, power & heated seats, remote start, works with chevy/onstar app for unlock and start. *Navigation, tap shift, Heads up display, power moon roof, traction control, power windows and trunk, all weather floor mats and trunk mat OEM and never used original cloth floor mats. *Slim spare tire which was an option over just a foam tire fill can. professionally tinted, 6" LCD radio with Bluetooth XM, etc.

RS package with NPP Performance quad tip exhaust package, Polished Wheels, Pirelli Tires, rear spoiler color matched, gauge cluster, hood cowl and side mirror stripes in matte black. *Halo HID headlights. HUD heads up display

Customizations:
GM OEM 1LE front splitter
GM OEM ZL1 side rockers in Crystal red and matte black; original rockers included.
Air box changed to cold air intake (CAI), do not have the original air box. *CAI is better
Leather shift boot, I have the original to go with
Tap shifter moved from steering wheel to gear stick selector, very custom
Professional Tint and striping on hood and mirrors, extras to go with for the front and rear fenders that i didnt put on.
AirRaid Throttle body spacer
Upper and lower aluminum billet front grill in phantom black ('68 Camaro look) Front chevy and RS logo removed but I have them and they click back on. *
Custom painted engine cover and engine bay
Aftermarket Fog light bulbs for brighter HID look
See pics, email with questions is best. *I work M-F till 5 or later sometimes. Its a Beaut. *shines in the sun and turns heads. Kelly Blue book fair value range is 23,500-26,000 without any of the customs, It will not be selling for less than this so dont think it. *I do not need to sell it I just want to lower my payments. On KBB you literally check off every option for the 2LT coupe. This is a V6 but has about 323HP and moves. An SS will cost you 10K more just for an engine. *I can also include some of the high end cleaning products I bought for it.

Asking 24,500

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

(sold) 2015 Camaro 2LT/RS CRT NPP #35749 Built: 3/10/15 Bought 8/9/15

Previous Rides: '82 Camaro Berlinetta, '86 Camaro 305 V8 4 brl, '99 Dodge Avenger, '01 Firebird
oppdan is offline   Reply With Quote