Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 08-27-2021, 12:26 PM   #365
PoppaHoss

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 6 Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellztoll View Post
Good Morning All!! from Sunny San Diego
Fellow Camaro Enthusiast (More like obsessed )
Anyways, Names Dave and I am the proud new owner of a 2011 Synergy Green Metallic 2SS, 6 Speed/factory Hurst with the RS package.I actually traded in a 2011 SGM 2LT RS, 6-Speed. Loved it, but when the SS Popped, I had to jump!
As far as my obsession goes, the SS is my 23rd(ish) Camaro. I have been buying, fixing and selling them since I was 13 years old. I have owned every generation, with my favorite being my 1969 RS/SS that I am restoring. Been a gearhead since I can remember
I've only had this car a few weeks, so I have done nothing to it yet, other than clean it up and drive it. It came with a MBRP exhaust and thats about it. I plan on working on it a bit while I live here, but with CA's laws, I cant really do what I would like and keep the Law away. Short term is to black out all chrome (this weekend) on the exterior, rally stripes, Cold Air intake, and some old school (69) badging mixed with the new school. Down the road, I will be doing Cam, Long tube Headers/Exhaust and new intake as well as custom suspension. This car is going to be a long term project, as well as my daily for several years.
Anyways, I look forward to being an active member of this group and possibly get together for a drive, hang out or help wrench on some cars. I have the know how, just not the space in my condo
Ciao
Dave

P.S I really wanted to keep the RS for a daily, but alas the numbers were not there. If anyone is interested, it is for sale in Oxnard, CA for 10k

Anytime you want to hang out and wrench on cars ... I have the space and the tools. In Tustin. So Cal
Hoss
2002 Honda BlackBird
PoppaHoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 06:42 PM   #366
ZL1togo

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
2013 ZL1 Nor Cal

2013 black on black beauty up in Red Bluff. Would love to attend some get togethers
Attached Images

ZL1togo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 03:57 PM   #367
WestCoastMaros
Instagram @westcoastmaros

Drives: Car Club
Weekend PCH cruising
Attached Images

WestCoastMaros is offline   Reply With Quote