The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic

Old 01-27-2014, 02:25 PM   #15
Frost

Drives: GM anything
Excellent! It is indeed a small world. I hope to get back down there to visit and tune a car either this weekend or the following weekend myself.

If you feel like you'd like to see it on the dyno to see what it makes (or to help it make more!) feel free to give us a ring at the number in my signature.

Random but, I don't know how you get from McK to Emp and back.... there really is no GOOD road for that. Do you go 40 to 95 or 85 to 712 to 58?
Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:55 PM   #16
bkindall
NCM Raffle Winner

Drives: '14 Cpe 3LT Z51 Crystal Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Excellent! It is indeed a small world. I hope to get back down there to visit and tune a car either this weekend or the following weekend myself.

If you feel like you'd like to see it on the dyno to see what it makes (or to help it make more!) feel free to give us a ring at the number in my signature.

Random but, I don't know how you get from McK to Emp and back.... there really is no GOOD road for that. Do you go 40 to 95 or 85 to 712 to 58?

That's cool, thanks.

I take 40 to 95. Straight shot, over and down. Kind of boring in the Corvette (no turns), however, once summer hits, I'm contemplating taking some back roads to work just so I can mix it up some. Maybe run down to Dewitt then down to 58 or something like that.
bkindall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:44 PM   #17
Frost

Ordering ARH's and CAI for one this week!
Old 03-10-2014, 02:39 PM   #18
bkindall
NCM Raffle Winner

Drives: '14 Cpe 3LT Z51 Crystal Red
A quick photo shoot with Mr. Allen here in Emporia. His 90/500 Premier Edition is beautiful.
Attached Images

bkindall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:15 AM   #19
Frost

SUPER nice! I was down in Emporia this weekend visiting friends, working on a turbo car, and dropping by on my dad over in Lawrenceville on his birthday.

The blue looks nice but that darker red and black really look good to my eye. Enjoy; that's a nice ride!