Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 05-07-2015, 08:47 PM   #1
Picklez

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Arrow HALO Rings RS 2010-2013

Brand new and hard to get 160 mm COB halo rings no more seeing the dots with these rings in your headlights they blend very well I had to order bulk or they wouldn't sell to me so I'm trying to recover some money these will be the exact ones on my car. I have 2 extra sets @ $100 a set and comes with a controller. Any questions feel free to ask. These will replace the diffuser.

These are COB RGB rings hard to find, I had to order them in bulk. I have a ton of money in these just to get them for my car. They will replace the diffuser ring in the RS headlights 2010-2013 The installation technique is the same as the oracle install with baking them apart and how to install them. These don't have instructions with them I just youtube the oracle installation video. They are super bright and I am getting ready to install them on my car. I have the original oracle set installed now and I am selling them and doing a whole new set with double rings. So I can send you pics and try to help you out along the way.
As far as the controller and driver. If you want the one with the controller its the one pictured with the white box it has the driver and controller in one and all you do is hook up power and neutral wires and the remote is Infra red to the control box.
Now if you are going to hook up your owen controller ( I suggest NightOwl ) you will need the other drivers I had to order for an extra $30 for 2. They ave the 4 wires you asked about that you can hook up to a different controller. And you will still get the white ones with the remote because that's what they come with.

Picklez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 08:08 PM   #2
Picklez

bump
Old 06-01-2015, 06:10 AM   #3
Picklez

Bump
Old 06-01-2015, 10:42 PM   #4
Matt_RS

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS
I sent you a PM a couple weeks ago about these. Can you PM me back im interested.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:35 PM   #5
slickmetal

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1 A6
I purchased a set...waiting to hear back and or delivery.
- 2013 Black ZL1 - A6 - Lingenfelter/Cordes Stage 2.5 packages E85 - FORE Fuel System - Kooks LTHs - Magnaflow Cans - Rotofab CAI/Big Gulp/Coolant Tank - Savini 3pc Forged - Underhood Dress Up (ACC & Drake & Moroso) - Hurst Shifter Kit - Custom Audio w/ JL Audio Sub/Amp/Stealthbox - Hand Polished Brace - Oracle Ghost Sidemarkers - LEDs everywhere - 624/617 on E85 & 545/548 on 91 (Sept 2015) - 693rwhp (Dec 15)
slickmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 03:59 PM   #6
Picklez

bump
Old 10-01-2015, 03:13 PM   #7
Angie11

Drives: 2011 ss rs convertable
Still have these?
Angie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 03:28 PM   #8
slickmetal

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1 A6
I have these installed. They work fine. I modified the back-plane they sit on (ALOT..) so I did not have to cut or remove the stock diffuser and retain use of the stock halos. I DO NOT use a NightOwl control method (Yet.)

Don't get me wrong these are a great set of halos, but I am glad I kept my stock diffuser usable. With these alone, you will not get a pure white halo for some reason with out a way to correct it (possibly nightowl controls?). I only received one remote, but it works with both halos...well I was even able to find a FREE android app to mimic the remote...Sadly, the remotes are the only downside to these...the RF range is very weak, even using my phone as the remote. I have the IR sensors mounted towards the top of the hood, and to turn then on and off with the remote I have to pop my hood and point the remote and/or phone right at them. Its hit or miss that the OFF button will hit them both..with this being said, you can control each halo separately! (which is an intention of the NightOwl system and controls...). Just annoying to turn on/off and control. I may be looking to hook them up to a switch.
- 2013 Black ZL1 - A6 - Lingenfelter/Cordes Stage 2.5 packages E85 - FORE Fuel System - Kooks LTHs - Magnaflow Cans - Rotofab CAI/Big Gulp/Coolant Tank - Savini 3pc Forged - Underhood Dress Up (ACC & Drake & Moroso) - Hurst Shifter Kit - Custom Audio w/ JL Audio Sub/Amp/Stealthbox - Hand Polished Brace - Oracle Ghost Sidemarkers - LEDs everywhere - 624/617 on E85 & 545/548 on 91 (Sept 2015) - 693rwhp (Dec 15)
slickmetal is offline   Reply With Quote