The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 03-11-2016, 04:11 PM   #1
aa406079

Drives: New : 2017 SS 1LE Old: 2012 TTRS M6
Advice Purchase/ Ordering in Canada

Hello all,

New to the Corvette forums, have been in the Gen 6 Camaro forums for a few months... I have been primary following the progress of the 1LE...

I'm still rather concerned about its weight , which leads me naturally to the C7 Z51...

My concern is the relative rarity of these cars in Canada, and more than one dealerships insistence that they will not budge from the MSRP...

Hoping a few of you can shed light on the situation ... Also curious on how much insurance is costing you... Is the Corvette construction materials means a much higher cost of coverage?

My current car has a lot of aluminum, including the outside body panels... And my TTRS costs me $2850 a year with a $1000 deductible.. Numbers that I feel are rather exorbitant.

A
So with resale and depreciation , what are your thoughts about buying used with low km?

Thanks in advance
aa406079 is offline   Reply With Quote