The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

View Poll Results: the 2010 mustang vs the 2010 camaro in a 1/4 run
camaro 42 93.33%
mustang 3 6.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2008, 10:24 AM   #29
z28ssadmirer

Drives: 1968 SS Camaro
lol thanks Hesh lol someone knows what I'm talking about this is a site dedicated to the gorgeous new camaro. so I mean really how are you going expect us to not have pics of its beautiful sleek body.
z28ssadmirer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #30
nester7929
Rice Harvester

Drives: 2014 Bright Yellow 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28ssadmirer View Post
Well I'm glad to see you guys agree with me the Camaro fans anyways. I'll admit, I didnt do much research on the car. I mean just by looks on the outside it doesnt seem to be much different then the 07 and 08 models put out. They stoped production of the Camaro for quite sometime, and honestly they are bringing back a legend I mean for real they took their time and did the Camaro justice. To all my Camaro fans out there thank you for having my back and next time I'll be sure to do my homework. I'm glad you guys like the thread and please keep the replys coming.

The Camaro is just an all around better looking car, much more attractive and sleek. I mean it looks so beefy and like its pissed off and ready for action. I mean we have a pretty sexy interior as well i mean its down right sexy shit. Here are some pix to prove my point how much better looking it is. I guess we win.
It does look nice. It'll most likely be the best performer next to the GT500. However, in terms of aesthetics I'm going to give the nod to the Challenger. Looks are all relative anyway.

Also, I don't know who made that crapstain brown interior photoshop, but gross.
nester7929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #31
KatarHol

Drives: '04 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesh View Post
If ya dont like pics of the Camaro and dont want to see them why are you here?
Really? I'm here because i'm interested in the Camaro. I'm not interested in going to a Mustang thread and seeing 400 of the SAME Camaro pics i can find elsewhere on this website. At least post pics people haven't looked at hundreds of times.
KatarHol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:31 AM   #32
Hesh

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro Vin 34334
Well from most of your comments it would be hard to believe that you are here for your interest in the Camaro. If ya dont like the pics close the thread or go past them. No one said you have to stop and look at them. The person posting the pics was just expressing his view that the Camaro is a better looking car and backed it up with photos of his opinion.
Hesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:34 PM   #33
spooky
spooky

Drives: camaro
i'm not a Mustang hater. the 2010 Mustang has it's good points and bad points imo.

likes: new interior, the rear spoiler, the new GT wheels, new hood.

dislikes: plastic moulding all the way around the car, yellow turn signals next to the headlights, smaller armrest, Shaker stereo system.

with this new re-style, i also thought they should've given the Mustang more HP to compete with Camaro and Challenger. however i hear new engine won't be till 2011.
spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:14 PM   #34
KatarHol

Drives: '04 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesh View Post
Well from most of your comments it would be hard to believe that you are here for your interest in the Camaro. If ya dont like the pics close the thread or go past them. No one said you have to stop and look at them. The person posting the pics was just expressing his view that the Camaro is a better looking car and backed it up with photos of his opinion.
I've not said a bad thing about the new Camaro,I love Camaros....i'm basically into cars because of the Jan '93 issue of Motor Trend featuring the '93 Z28 so don't dare to presume what my interest in the Camaro is. I love Mustangs also,if there's a Mustang thread,i'm going into it. We all know what the Camaro looks like,we don't need a retread of the same tired pics. Why would you need to back up your opinion with Camaro pics if you're on a Camaro board? You've got home-field advantage,he's preaching to the choir,who's he trying to convince...me? Nice try,looks are subjective,you would never convince me one car is better looking than another if i've made up my mind about it.
KatarHol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:41 PM   #35
MAC
Iroc-Z <3'r

Drives: '87 5.7L Iroc-Z
I prefer the exterior of the current mustang...interior wise, they did a decent job of not letting it be a cliche Ford interior. It does however appear to have slight layout likeness to the current lineup; but quality wise - it looks much better in comparison. Unlike the current mustang's interior which looks like utter shit in all aspects (looks no more special then the Taurus I have)

The exterior didn't turn out nearly as bad as some of the photoshops I saw that made it look like it was crying/dying. However the new mustang seems like something that you'd have to learn to appreciate over time, rather then the (for me anyway) instant love of the camaro, inside and out.

"Camaro Z/28 is back. Gentlemen, Don't even bother to start your engines."
MAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2010 mustang