The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-11-2020, 08:14 AM   #57
xstuntman

Drives: 2012 Victory Red LFX
Because of the Wuhan Wobble i can now decisively tell you how much triple ply quilted with aloe vera mega roll t.p. you can fit in the trunk of a Camaro.

About a hundred dollars worth.
2018 SS wheels, red Heritage grille, actual driving lights, ZL1 strut tower brace, GM Performance billet aluminum fuel door, front grille Bowtie delete, painted red rotors and calipers, 1/4 window American Flags, splash guards, AEM dry panel air filter.
xstuntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 01:33 PM   #58
Mr2Hard2See
Instagram: Mr2Hard2See

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS
Well it’s not joke around here. Freakin cruise ship in the bay dropped 3,500 ppl here for quarantine within the week now this.

http://https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/san-francisco-officially-bans-all-large-events-including-warriors-games-over-coronavirus/
Che bronze trunnion Ls3 timing/valley cover
Dod/vvt delete Dsx e85 Dsx aux fuel pump Id1050x injectors ZL1 fuel pump, Griptech 2.55 pulley, Solo performance Mach ll 2.5 catback exhaust 1 7/8th Lt headers
Mr2Hard2See is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 01:38 PM   #59
Vegas Bound
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Sparkly Red One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2Hard2See View Post
Well it’s not joke around here. Freakin cruise ship in the bay dropped 3,500 ppl here for quarantine within the week now this.

http://https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/san-francisco-officially-bans-all-large-events-including-warriors-games-over-coronavirus/

They can all go to Nancy's house.
Vegas Bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 01:46 PM   #60
BAH2SS
Stigs Bahraini Cousin

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Working in oil and gas industry, refining division. it did affect indirectly though because China is 1st when it comes to importing oil. all of their industries are either shutdown or running on minimum feed.
Old 03-11-2020, 01:49 PM   #61
Mr2Hard2See
Instagram: Mr2Hard2See

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Bound View Post
Yes send them
Che bronze trunnion Ls3 timing/valley cover
Dod/vvt delete Dsx e85 Dsx aux fuel pump Id1050x injectors ZL1 fuel pump, Griptech 2.55 pulley, Solo performance Mach ll 2.5 catback exhaust 1 7/8th Lt headers
Mr2Hard2See is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 02:32 PM   #62
xstuntman

Drives: 2012 Victory Red LFX
I'm hearing Trumps mulling national emergency orders today because at this point its out of control and locking down locations is the only way to burn it out.

My moneys on being prepped for this and hoping for a nice early spring.
2018 SS wheels, red Heritage grille, actual driving lights, ZL1 strut tower brace, GM Performance billet aluminum fuel door, front grille Bowtie delete, painted red rotors and calipers, 1/4 window American Flags, splash guards, AEM dry panel air filter.
xstuntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:01 PM   #63
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
Quote:
Yes send them
wish we has a "like" button.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:22 PM   #64
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Anybody a Missouri S&T/UMR/MSM alumni? After 112 years, other than WWII St Pat's hasn't been canceled. What a load of crap.
Attached Images

'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:44 PM   #65
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Bound View Post
Amen!
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 06:12 PM   #66
silversleeper
Big Crow

Drives: '13 ZL1
Quote:

So that means within a couple weeks you and I will be exposed to it.
We might not come down with it or notice we had it.

When they keep letting a few or few hundred out it just exposes us all after a few months instead of a few weeks. Might as well just let 'er go and get back to normal life and business now.
Except being more mindful of nursing home visits, as people already should be, or going to work or school being sick.
When they let one teach, one flight attendent keep working and eat and restraunt and hotel (LA area), one passenger out who contacts 50 people who contact 5,000 people who contact....500,000

Relax to those who are panicked, too many bigger things to worry about.

For example my son was working at a Bay Area hospital that was in the news a few weeks ago. A patient checked in sick. They didn't quarantine or test that person until later, and they tested positive. THEN they quarantined the person with all the drama that was on the news after the fact. My son and hundreds of others were potentially exposed...he visited me already...and to the chagrin of some, I'm still quite well, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athletics101 View Post
I’m the general manager of a gym. The busiest gym in my franchise with 2,000+ checkin’s a day. So I’m doomed. My company is taking it very serious. If an employee calls in sick or goes home feeling ill they have to bring back a clear coronavirus panel to start work again.
I am taking it ver seriously personally. Comparing it to the flu seems like a simpletons mistake. You don’t quarantine whole countries for the flu. You don’t send the National Guard to New York for the flu. You don’t drop interest rates for the flu. It’s bigger than that. Additionally, it’s not just the coronavirus that will impact the casualties once it spreads through the states more. It’s when people are more likely to die of heart attacks, strokes, car crashes ect. more often as the health care system is extra taxed from the coronavirus.
But you are telling me it is worse than the other strains of flu that have been going around for our lifetimes? Science doesn't show that. Younger people that have been infected show no or few symptoms even. Others mostly recover or have mild symptoms usually. I saw a video interview of a older man on the cruise ship that was infected and he said it was like a mild cold to him.
Mark me and others who have been paying attention to the actual statistics of it all as simpletons if you like. Read a few articles on the lung receptors to this virus and other factual things then get back to us simpletons lol.

The National Guard aren't all doctors. Some of us simpletons could figure out they were there pre-emptively to stop the thugs from smashing into liquor stores, shoe stores and electronics stores because to thugs any reason is good enough to riot and steal. Who ever got them into the game early is a thinker.

Last edited by silversleeper; 03-11-2020 at 06:46 PM.
silversleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 06:54 PM   #67
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
Ive got 2 pallets of purell hand sanitizer to trade for a gpi stage 3 or a night fury cam
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 07:02 PM   #68
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
My companies largest event of the year scheduled in one week, cancelled! Vendors where dropping out so fast since the larger companies where not allowing employees to travel. We as a company spend big $$$ and all year planning not to mention overstocking on products, hotel rooms, etc. in anticipation of increased sells. So yes my work place was impacted, me not so much yet.
Hard to believe all this with only one confirmed case here in Kansas
Old 03-11-2020, 07:41 PM   #69
Heliogordy

Drives: 2010 2LT Aqua Blue/Silver Ice Rally
This guy has all the answers, tho...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...58127740174339

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...03032328503296

Last edited by Heliogordy; 03-11-2020 at 07:52 PM.
Heliogordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 08:02 PM   #70
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS View Post
Ive got 2 pallets of purell hand sanitizer to trade for a gpi stage 3 or a night fury cam
I’m in.... only if you have tp though...
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is online now   Reply With Quote