Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-31-2014, 04:29 PM   #1
TheSmokingSuns

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS, 2011 Camaro 2LT
Talking 2014 Camaro ZL1 + Meet Dale Jr. - GIVEAWAY

I received an email from eBay about this 2014 Camaro giveway and thought it was best to share with Camaro5.

Grand Prize:

2014 Camaro ZL1 and a 2-day, 1-night trip for winner and one (1) guest to Tallahassee, Florida for a meet and greet with Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Earnhardt’s Chevrolet Dealership. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $47,500.

How to Enter:

1) Create a new vehicle profile on eBay Garage via desktop or mobile. There is a limit of two new profiles per eBay user ID and/or per person during the Promotion Period. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on June 30, 2014.

2) Upload a new photo to your new vehicle profile(s) on eBay Garage via desktop or mobile. There is a limit of one photo upload per new profile per eBay User/ID during the Promotion Period. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on June 30, 2014.

Additional Entries:

For every profile view a user receives during the Promotion Period after sharing the link to their Garage profile, user will receive an additional entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of up to five (5) additional entries throughout the Promotion Period. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on June 30, 2014.

Determination of Grand Prize Winner:

Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 8, 2014 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Tenthwave Digital LLC, an independent judging organization, in Melville, NY. Judges’/Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by electronic mail and/or overnight or U.S. mail on or about July 8, 2014. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, within 7 days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.

Enter Here + More Information: http://www.ebaymotorsblog.com/sweeps...93895872493590

***The picture has a 2014 Camaro SS, but the GIVEAWAY is indeed for a 2014 Camaro ZL1 as said in the Terms & Conditions***
***I know I might have posted this in the wrong section***

Last edited by TheSmokingSuns; 05-31-2014 at 04:40 PM.
TheSmokingSuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:32 PM   #2
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Wow! Nice ! I'll definitely like to see who the winner is!
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:51 PM   #3
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
sweet! thanks
Camarolover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 05:57 PM   #4
Camaro EMT
10,060 Miles as of 06/21

Drives: ‘10 2SS/RS, ‘17 Colo ZR2, ‘98 Tahoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmokingSuns View Post

I received an email from eBay about this 2014 Camaro giveway and thought it was best to share with Camaro5.

Grand Prize:

2014 Camaro ZL1 and a 2-day, 1-night trip for winner and one (1) guest to Tallahassee, Florida for a meet and greet with Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Earnhardt’s Chevrolet Dealership. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $47,500.

How to Enter:

1) Create a new vehicle profile on eBay Garage via desktop or mobile. There is a limit of two new profiles per eBay user ID and/or per person during the Promotion Period. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on June 30, 2014.

2) Upload a new photo to your new vehicle profile(s) on eBay Garage via desktop or mobile. There is a limit of one photo upload per new profile per eBay User/ID during the Promotion Period. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on June 30, 2014.

Additional Entries:

For every profile view a user receives during the Promotion Period after sharing the link to their Garage profile, user will receive an additional entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of up to five (5) additional entries throughout the Promotion Period. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on June 30, 2014.

Determination of Grand Prize Winner:

Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 8, 2014 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Tenthwave Digital LLC, an independent judging organization, in Melville, NY. Judges’/Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by electronic mail and/or overnight or U.S. mail on or about July 8, 2014. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, within 7 days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.

Enter Here + More Information: http://www.ebaymotorsblog.com/sweeps...93895872493590

***The picture has a 2014 Camaro SS, but the GIVEAWAY is indeed for a 2014 Camaro ZL1 as said in the Terms & Conditions***
***I know I might have posted this in the wrong section***
I have a feeling the giveaway is for an SS even though the title says ZL1. If it was a ZL1, the Approximate Retail Value would be closer to 60K or more (including the trip) rather than only 47.5K. Either way, it's a great prize package.
"All bleeding stops eventually." Camaro EMT

Patient: “This is my first time in an ambulance.”
Me: “Mine too.” LOL

Camaro EMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 08:44 PM   #5
TheSmokingSuns

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS, 2011 Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro EMT View Post
I have a feeling the giveaway is for an SS even though the title says ZL1. If it was a ZL1, the Approximate Retail Value would be closer to 60K or more (including the trip) rather than only 47.5K. Either way, it's a great prize package.
Yeah, I noticed that too, but on eBay's Official rules page, it says that the prize is 2014 Camaro ZL1
TheSmokingSuns is offline   Reply With Quote